- n September 4th, 2001 the one many of you know as Nimkaru awakened. It was a 'Hard Awakening' when all of his memories and magick came flooding back over a very painful 5 day period. The Migraines, headaches and struggling to not go insane were terrible. Lucky for him, he had his mate with him at the time, Lorac Black, an elvin thief. Kin attract kin as the saying goes I guess.
Lorac introducted him to the world of Otherkin. As he struggled to learn control and more about himself he joined the MSN group Otherkin. There, he worked his way up to Mod, then Assistant Owner, then Owner. After spending about a year or 2 there he grew tired of dealing of others not of his kind and longed for the company of other Unicorns. In his search he joined Simon Skiles'(Avenger's)web group 'Always Believe'.
On the surface it was wonderful. He adored the community and the people in it. He even pledged his loyalty to Avenger himself. Surrounded with such peace and love and himself adding to that it was an excellent place for a lot of Unicorns. Then he discovered what was really going on.
Simon\Avenger\Emshir was using his site to serve his own purpose. He was searching for his long lost mate, which by itself, is fine. But he also was using the web group as his own personal dating site and he adored the young ones of between 12-16. There was one little girl from New Zealand that touched off the war that started all this. I think her name was Ari. She was 12, he was in his 30's. Some disagree within the community arose out of what happened next. Nimkaru felt filled with righteous fury of such a harmful and selfish thing. From the lips of Avengers on wife, he was trying to get Ari out to his place to spend time with him. He didn't want his wife, fallfaery there when she came. He claimed it was all innocent but I felt and I knew different. Nimkaru and I share the blood line of 3\4 Pegasus and 1\4 Unicorn. As a Pegasus I was a Dream Warrior, a higher level guardian summoned only to fight anyone who attacked the dream realm. I have a sense for whats evil and dark and he smelt of dark intentions concerning this little girl.
The War was devastating. Nimkaru was removed from the group so he formed his own. Unicorns who sided with him, joined him. Unicorns who wanted to believe in the good of Avenger or couldn't believe their Lead Stallion of so long was a pedophile stayed with him. It fractured the community in a way that hurt everyone involved, except Avenger.
In Nimkaru's talks with him and later on his wife, he learned his anger was purely directed at me taking away his plan for the community which basically came down to a society and utopia for Unicorns in which he was ruler and was allowed his harem of the fillies and mares. No one knew this. They only knew of his plans to make a place for us, away from society, living together in peace. - Oh gosh, I remember all of this. There was actually two incidents. The one who I have always worried about was River, Avenger's daughter. I myself felt caught in the middle because I was very close to both Nimkaru and Avenger and technically didn't take any sides because I wanted things to settle peacefully. I had hope I could change Avenger's mind, but I now see that I can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed.
Mirielle aka Pristine.\
This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Well i guess the unicorn community went bye bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Division was the last thing I wanted, but I had to act against Em'shir (Or whatever he calls himself now) I live with the regret of what happened, but it protected so many fillies from his wicked urges. Em'shir\Simon was no friend to the community.
I look back often and think if there were better ways it all could have gone done. Clearly I have grown wiser as I have aged and further explored my Unicorn heritage and memories. Many things could have been done to go about what needed to happen. Maybe one day I will be able to atone to the other Unicorns I injured. Time will tell. Though I have been silent these many years, I am still here. I will always be here.'
- Nimkaru
Post a Comment