Saturday, October 22, 2016

Continues

Unknown smiles
They will be just fine.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 4:05 PM
Then why have we put so much effort into trying to guide them when they are like my former mates
7/14/15, 4:06 PM
They will be just fine because they are being guided, but also because they already know the way. They have started to discover what is out there. Within the next 100 or 200 years, they will not need help on this plane anymore.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 4:08 PM
ok then that a relief
7/14/15, 4:08 PM
I feel it in my heart, sister.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 4:09 PM
good to hear 
7/14/15, 4:10 PM
I love you. Thank you for helping me make this decision.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 4:11 PM
glad i could help
7/14/15, 4:12 PM
Go rest, dear.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 4:12 PM
Just finishing off these grapes before i take my nap
7/14/15, 4:13 PM
Time for me to eat, too. Hungry!
Unknown • 7/14/15, 4:13 PM
hehe
7/14/15, 4:13 PM
talk to you later bro
7/14/15, 4:51 PM
Unknown nods
Okay I have shared the journal with you and it has been updated with the latest.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 5:20 PM
I'm back from that nap
7/14/15, 6:20 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/14/15, 6:21 PM

7/14/15, 6:21 PM
Rashek to me: "We will need to talk."
Unknown • 7/14/15, 6:47 PM
I guess you two have something to talk about
which is cool
7/14/15, 6:48 PM
About my decision to step down and move on.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 6:48 PM
what does she think?
7/14/15, 6:48 PM
I am going to give a final speech to the unicorns this evening and then step down as leader.
Just giving you a heads up.
I don't know what she thinks. That's why she wants to talk.
Here's an interesting thing: This morning, before I even touched the Internet, Illiane'thi told me not to share today's events with humans for now. She didn't tell me anything about what was going to happen, but she was adamant that I don't share it with humans yet.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 6:50 PM
what about the whole stepping down as leader
7/14/15, 6:50 PM
Apparently
And the transformation.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 6:51 PM
she is very wise and loves chocolate 😉
7/14/15, 6:51 PM
Unknown • 7/14/15, 6:51 PM
question if you step down then who will the other unicorns who look to leader for hope do?
7/14/15, 7:08 PM
No idea
Unknown • 7/14/15, 7:08 PM
Would Rashek ever consider herself for the job?
7/14/15, 7:09 PM
No idea
Unknown • 7/14/15, 7:09 PM
can you ask her?
7/14/15, 7:09 PM
She's not here right now. And I think the only thing she cares about for the moment is what is going to happen between her and me.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 7:09 PM
i think she should ascend and be with you if that is her wish
brb
7/14/15, 7:13 PM

You familiar with Hitchhikers Guide?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 7:24 PM
yes iam
7/14/15, 7:30 PM
Think about what we discovered about me today. Now consider I am turning 42 on 7/28. That means I will be the answer the universe soon. 😉
answer *to the universe
Unknown • 7/14/15, 7:30 PM
cue in lia useing pin to deflate that ego bit like balloon 😉
7/14/15, 7:31 PM
LOL
Unknown • 7/14/15, 7:31 PM
😀
7/14/15, 7:32 PM
Heading home now. Back in about an hour.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 7:36 PM
ok see you then
7/14/15, 7:38 PM
It is done. I have stepped down as leader of the unicorns.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 9:14 PM
how did they take it?
7/14/15, 9:15 PM
It was anticlimactic. The news had already spread by the time I gave the speech.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 9:17 PM
So they didn't take it well. I feel for them
7/14/15, 9:18 PM
They didn't say anything, just left.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 9:19 PM
But i do feel huge amount of sadness coming from somewherew
7/14/15, 9:20 PM
*nods*
Unknown • 7/14/15, 9:21 PM
How does it feel not lead anymore?
7/14/15, 9:26 PM
I don't know yet. I've never done anything else.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 9:26 PM
I sure you'll figure it out. You still one awesome bro unicorn or not. I still love either way
7/14/15, 9:27 PM
I am still a unicorn for now.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 9:28 PM
cool
7/14/15, 9:28 PM
good night bro
7/14/15, 11:59 PM
Hi
Unknown • 7/15/15, 10:21 AM
Journal has been updated.
Unknown • 7/15/15, 10:59 AM
hello Co'hema
7/15/15, 3:19 PM
😊
What news?
Unknown • 7/15/15, 3:21 PM
nothing much. Universe gave me someone who needs rides. My ankle is totally healed and i'm starting to walk more.
How is your day going?
7/15/15, 3:24 PM
Very good 
My day is mostly good
Unknown • 7/15/15, 3:25 PM
good to hear 
7/15/15, 3:25 PM
Pluto Pluto Pluto Pluto...look at my Facebook post!!!
Unknown • 7/15/15, 3:56 PM
ok 
thats really awesome
7/15/15, 3:58 PM
:d
Wrong face!
😀
Unknown • 7/15/15, 3:59 PM
lol
7/15/15, 3:59 PM
So how're the unicorns managing without me?
Unknown • 7/15/15, 3:59 PM
don't know. My sister Kerria visited for a small time this morning. But that just about it. 
As roam stated its a wake up call for the unicorns at home
7/15/15, 4:02 PM
Unknown nods
Okie dokie
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:03 PM
Next time Kerria visits I can ask her what or if there any news from mhome
How is rashek doing?
7/15/15, 4:08 PM
Did you catch up on my journal?
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:10 PM
not yet
7/15/15, 4:10 PM
Well then no questions until you do. 😉
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:11 PM
yes sir 😉
7/15/15, 4:11 PM
Illiane'thi likes Farscape. She watches it with me.
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:22 PM
thats cool. She has good taste in shows and food
7/15/15, 4:22 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:23 PM
all caught up.
7/15/15, 4:43 PM
Now do you have any questions?
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:43 PM
Rashek left
7/15/15, 4:44 PM
?
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:44 PM
oh think read that part somewhere or misread it
something about rashek's departure
7/15/15, 4:46 PM
She said she's going with me if that's what you mean.
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:48 PM
yep i misread it my bad
7/15/15, 4:49 PM
Silly unicorn 
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:49 PM
very true
😉
Kerria is visiting me now 
7/15/15, 4:54 PM
Okay I'll work on space battles while you two talk. 
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:55 PM
star trek vs battlestar galactica
7/15/15, 4:56 PM
Nah way better. Unicorns/Humans vs. Gods
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:56 PM
sounds awesome
7/15/15, 4:56 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:56 PM
She says hello and i can feel smiling
7/15/15, 4:57 PM
Smiling? I'm surprised, but pleased. Hi. 
Unknown • 7/15/15, 4:58 PM
She wanted to know when she is finished visiting me if she visit you and lia
7/15/15, 4:59 PM
She is welcome to visit Lia anytime. I am distracted by my book right now. Don't want to break my mojo.
Unknown • 7/15/15, 5:00 PM
I think got her to laugh
she is on her way over.
7/15/15, 5:03 PM
Okay
So she wasn't upset about my departure? That's good.
Unknown • 7/15/15, 5:03 PM
no i think she is fine with it. She always been a good sister. She does like her jokes and of course when were younger got qu'soolin all sorts of trouble on dares.
7/15/15, 5:05 PM
Anyone surprised? 😜
Unknown • 7/15/15, 5:06 PM
no
qu'soolin always been like that. Here just walks into thing sings and such not paying atension
oops not sing but sign
7/15/15, 5:07 PM
off to play game or two for a bit
7/15/15, 5:24 PM
Okay
Unknown • 7/15/15, 5:24 PM
Chapter 1 of Memoirs 4 is done!  
A new character pushed her way into the story unexpectedly. A little girl.  Came running out of hiding just as I was flying away.
Unknown • 7/15/15, 5:59 PM
i'm back and thats really cool
7/15/15, 9:41 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/15/15, 9:42 PM
😊
7/15/15, 9:42 PM
something you might like
sunset on mars
7/15/15, 11:11 PM
I've seen that *nods*
Unknown • 7/15/15, 11:12 PM
7/15/15, 11:13 PM
I'm off to bed. Night night, dear mare. 💜
Unknown • 7/16/15, 12:00 AM
good night dear brother 
7/16/15, 12:01 AM
Morning, dear. 
Unknown • 7/16/15, 10:28 AM
You should unblock me on Pinterest, now that we're not mad at each other anymore hehe 😉
Unknown • 7/16/15, 11:16 AM
sorry been busy most of the day
7/16/15, 4:51 PM
Hi I missed you! *dances* 😊
Unknown • 7/16/15, 4:51 PM
Hi 
7/16/15, 4:52 PM
What you been up to?
Unknown • 7/16/15, 4:52 PM
Dylan nuzzles
oh gave a guy a and went grocery shopping. Visited my human mother and saw cat my grandmother adopted that looks exactly like a cat the used to own
7/16/15, 4:54 PM
Ah so just a general day of life, then. 
Unknown • 7/16/15, 4:54 PM
yes
how did your day go?
7/16/15, 4:55 PM
Pretty good. Chatting with people and working on Memoirs 4. Just finished researching this for the story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Thoth#Fictional_book
Unknown • 7/16/15, 4:55 PM
cool
your unblocked on pinhurst
7/16/15, 4:59 PM
I saw
Unknown • 7/16/15, 4:59 PM
7/16/15, 5:01 PM
off to watch some netflix for a bit
7/16/15, 5:27 PM
Okie dokie
Unknown • 7/16/15, 5:28 PM
good night bro 
 
7/16/15, 10:23 PM
Night
Unknown • 7/16/15, 10:24 PM
Illiane'thi says whether or not she changes from a white unicorn depends upon me.
Unknown • 7/17/15, 1:01 AM
good morning 
7/17/15, 9:16 AM
Morning dear 😊
Unknown • 7/17/15, 9:43 AM
read what lia said i think thats awesome
7/17/15, 9:46 AM
What?
Unknown • 7/17/15, 9:48 AM
Illiane'thi says whether or not she changes from a white unicorn depends upon me.
from what you wrote this morning
7/17/15, 9:48 AM
Ah
Unknown • 7/17/15, 9:49 AM
hehe
7/17/15, 9:49 AM
Meditating for the next 30 minutes
Unknown • 7/17/15, 1:22 PM
ok have fun back home
7/17/15, 1:23 PM
Back
Unknown • 7/17/15, 1:57 PM
welcome back 
7/17/15, 2:05 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/17/15, 2:05 PM
Letting qu'soolin spend the night over my place. He'll be free to talk to you later on if want too.
7/17/15, 2:13 PM
Only if he wants to talk with me.
Unknown • 7/17/15, 2:14 PM
ok I can ask him. He very friendly and outgoing if a bit clumsy 
7/17/15, 2:15 PM
It's up to him. I don't have anything in particular I wanted to talk about.
Unknown • 7/17/15, 2:16 PM
Mostly just to say hello
7/17/15, 2:16 PM
Hello is always a good place to start. 😃
Unknown • 7/17/15, 2:18 PM
very true
7/17/15, 2:19 PM
Good morning Co'hema
7/18/15, 11:01 AM
Morning, dear unicorn. 😊
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:01 AM
😊
sleep well?
7/18/15, 11:02 AM
Ya but only 5.5 hours before my body said, "No more sleep!"
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:03 AM
good to hear. 
 I'm alittle stiff this morning
7/18/15, 11:04 AM
Why? Too much sex? 😉
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:12 AM
sex? me? don't have any mates though unicorn Ae'restees might fill that spot.
7/18/15, 11:14 AM
Hehe
So why stiff?
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:16 AM
qu'soolin took up half the bed. His head at one end and my feet at the other.
7/18/15, 11:18 AM
Sounds stinky *plugs nose*
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:22 AM
he can be stinky and clumsy
7/18/15, 11:23 AM
So why was he there?
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:23 AM
he spending the night over my place
here in this life we are good friends.
7/18/15, 11:24 AM
😊
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:25 AM
hes confusing our ma'aten. By acting like a wierdo
7/18/15, 11:26 AM
That's different than usual?
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:26 AM
no not really. even back home he was a goof ball
Funny thing is he make almost any unicorn laugh but my jokes always falls flat on their rear
7/18/15, 11:33 AM
You jokes are goofy. Maybe his are more sophisticated? 😜
Unknown • 7/18/15, 11:34 AM
true
7/18/15, 11:35 AM
Me today 😊
Unknown • 7/18/15, 12:45 PM
cool
7/18/15, 12:45 PM
Heading to my date!
Unknown • 7/18/15, 12:59 PM
good luck co'hema
7/18/15, 12:59 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/18/15, 1:00 PM
Back
Unknown • 7/18/15, 5:29 PM
welcome back
Have fun?
7/18/15, 5:33 PM
It went well. She likes me even more now.
Unknown • 7/18/15, 6:04 PM
that good to hear.
7/18/15, 6:21 PM
Oh yes she's already falling in love with me. It's pretty obvious.
Unknown • 7/18/15, 6:26 PM
that's good to hear. I'm glad things are looking up for you
7/18/15, 6:29 PM
We'll see. She may run away when she finds out what I am. She already sensed something today. And I don't know how I feel about her because she is human. All human.
Unknown • 7/18/15, 8:34 PM
just let your heart guide you Co'hema
7/19/15, 12:32 AM

No comments: