That seems like where my path is leading to
something to make you laugh
Interstate 95 in Connecticut: Naked Man Sitting on Top of Car Causes Traffic Delays
7/14/15, 11:39 AM
Unknown • 7/14/15, 11:39 AM
sorry trying to brighten your spirits
7/14/15, 11:40 AM
Won't work. I am very unhappy right now.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 11:40 AM
maybe this song might help
7/14/15, 11:43 AM
Unknown • 7/14/15, 11:46 AM
Illiane'thi says if I want to step down as leader of all the unicorns, I should. She says after everything I have given them since my beginning, I deserve a rest. And if they are still dissatisfied with me, then that's their problem. (We're still talking)
Unknown • 7/14/15, 11:49 AM
Unknown • 7/14/15, 11:50 AM
then that would be your choice. I would would still follow you
I love you,rashek and lia so very much
7/14/15, 11:55 AM
We love you, too. *nuzzles*
Unknown • 7/14/15, 11:55 AM
I'm going to need to talk to the We People again.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 11:57 AM
wonder what they will say
7/14/15, 11:59 AM
I don't suppose they can come through you?
That way you could be a part of the conversation.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:00 PM
last time tried to contact them they gave me really bad head ache
7/14/15, 12:00 PM
That's part of the ride. 😉
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:02 PM
they said that i still weak cause this body of mine still recovering and that they would talk to you directly
7/14/15, 12:06 PM
I'll keep you updated, then.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:06 PM
ok. it was very commanding presence i felt also saw tiny glimpse of purest white light too
7/14/15, 12:07 PM
I'm really starting to feel like I don't belong to either unicorns or humans. Feeling very much a unicorn without a home.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:09 PM
I feeling my family has accepted you already you are our brother
but yes i know many others have thier horns thier asses
7/14/15, 12:11 PM
You'll be happy to know I just bought the Geronimo song.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:12 PM
I've got one for you that I really like.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:17 PM
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:21 PM
I'm not convinced I can have a romance with a human...
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:26 PM
Best way to put it...too mundane?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:27 PM
Love is Love is the universal message i've been taught
7/14/15, 12:28 PM
But if our level of development is too different?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:28 PM
does it truly matter. If you love someone then you can do almost anything you put your mind to. She inspire you to do great thing like lia and rashek can
7/14/15, 12:30 PM
But if she is a mundane being in the physical and I am an Ascended being...how can we possibly relate enough to have a relationship? I'm not just talking about the upcoming date. I'm talking about any human that shows an interest in me.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:31 PM
while your here all she will see is you and not the ascended being.
All that matters is you the person not what or who you are back home
7/14/15, 12:33 PM
Sis, it is not possible to be close to me and not find out what I am. In time, she will discover the truth even if I don't say anything.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:33 PM
true if she loves you for who are then it won't matter
but then again humans can be very fickle too.
I've had humans lie and betray me, break my heart like it was nothing. try to have me pretend to be something i'm not.
7/14/15, 12:38 PM
I'm just concerned with us being able to relate to each other - to be able to bridge the gap.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:39 PM
well to test the waters you can say ask her she feels about other souled peoples here on this rock
is she open minded about that sort of thing
7/14/15, 12:40 PM
That's a question for face to face after more than one date, methinks.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:41 PM
as for myself long relationship i had was 3 months
7/14/15, 12:42 PM
It's not easy if you don't mesh properly.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:43 PM
I'm adding Geronimo to my music station.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:45 PM
You remember that I have a music station? *nudge*
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:46 PM
Dylan throws chocolate pie at hokolntha and splat.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:47 PM
wouldn't lia have clean you up
7/14/15, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't be able to stop giggling and squirming while she did.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 12:49 PM
just watching waking dead. I'm here if you need me bro
7/14/15, 1:00 PM
I'm removing and adding tracks on the music station.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 1:00 PM
I just finished talking with Abigail about my concerns. It's clearer to me now. Let me share with you what I have realized.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:24 PM
"The unicorns on Earth don't want me to be a leader. Many of the unicorns at Home have lost faith in me because I have been away. The same old bickering - both within and without - continues...
I very much feel like I belong to neither the unicorns nor the humans. I feel very homeless right now.
I feel like I can see the future as one of the We People, but no one else can (with a few exceptions). I feel like everything I say is falling on deaf ears everywhere."
"My words go unnoticed and misunderstood."
"I know what it means to belong to the place where the We People live. I understand what it means to be on their level. But when I try to explain it to anyone else, I get nothing.
I want to take the unicorns there, but a lot of them don't want to go. And others won't leave unless everyone goes."
"The more I become Love, the more isolated I feel."
"I have never told anyone this (except Illiane'thi and Rashek of course), but a couple of months ago the thought entered my heart that I may be moving away from the unicorns...and changing into something else that's not a unicorn."
"I don't know how to feel about it. I've never been anything but a unicorn.
Did anyone know this would happen when I came to Earth? I wonder."
"My change from black to what I look like now...and especially the golden light flowing in, out, and around me... I think it's only the beginning.
I embraced the change until I realized it might mean I will no longer be a unicorn. Then I paused, because I don't know if I like that."
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:27 PM
It would mean that you are evolving into something more though it would have to be what you want. We would still love you for who you are
7/14/15, 2:29 PM
Can you call your ma'aten? I want to know how she feels about the idea that I will no longer be a unicorn. Her reaction will be a good indicator of how the rest will feel.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:30 PM
sure i can. first let turn off my ac before i become corncicle
7/14/15, 2:30 PM
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:31 PM
Let her read all the stuff I just shared with you.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:35 PM
hello dear brother i have readw hat youhave wrote down. whatever your path takes you know they will always love you.
sorry if i took so long answer i had a matter to resolve sighs the stupid seelie courts again asking. Its just they understand the word no sorry not interested
7/14/15, 2:42 PM
Do you understand that if I allow myself to complete the transformation, I will no longer be a unicorn? I will no longer lead you? I will no longer live among you?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:43 PM
i know the thought scares me but if that is the path you have chosen then we all will love and stand your decion. Just as i might to move our family away from the stupid courts and leave our cause they won't asking its getting to the point of harassment. I truely do wish you could lead like you did in the old days but if the current takes down a different path that is your choice. Know that i will always love you brother and i really give crap if your unicorn or dragon you are always family to me.
7/14/15, 2:48 PM
We are all family, every being everywhere. So few of us realize that.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:49 PM
thats complete truth its what Ka'shara is all about. We are all family from fae to dragon
7/14/15, 2:50 PM
I have led our race for so long. I...don't know how to explain what I am feeling when I think about leaving you all.
I need to talk to Sleepyhead. Can you two bring her here?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:51 PM
she already here dear brother.Shes always watching over ko weather she realize it or not.
7/14/15, 2:52 PM
Sleepy, I am struggling internally. Do I remain the leader of the unicorns until they are ready to move to the next level, or do I take Illiane'thi and go on without them? Am I ready to no longer be a unicorn? The very idea that I could be something else was unthinkable until recently.
Please tell me your thoughts.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:54 PM
dear brother what does your heart tell you. We all are going end up at the same destination regaurdless. Some might take more time to get there but we all will become more than we are.
7/14/15, 2:56 PM
Did you know this was going to happen to me?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 2:57 PM
Yes i did , but to tell you of the out come would ruined your own self discovery. You are on truely on amazing path ahead of you. If you choose just to take time to lead the unicorn towardds the path then it will take time and some effort but they will reach it. Regaurdless we all will change regaurdless. Change is always a constant in the universe.
7/14/15, 3:00 PM
Part of me is excited...Rashek's "Joy of Discovery"...and part of me is afraid that I will be alone if I leave the unicorns behind. I fear becoming an outcast, adrift with no place to call home.
(I felt warmth in my heart for a moment while we have been talking)
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:02 PM
you will always have a home among the unicorn for it love that represents our race.
even if certain unicorn don't know it or not regaurding ko formewr mates brainless idiots at times but they been making progress trying make for what they did.
your fear that you will become something more is unfounded its what we all will become in time
7/14/15, 3:06 PM
I feel the more I become Love, the larger the gap is between myself and humans. I feel even more alienated than before. The humans around me have noticed the change, and they like it, but they still keep their distance. I feel lonely on this world, Sleepyhead.
I don't fear becoming something more. I fear being alone.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:07 PM
When you fully change you can asume any form you choose be anything you want to be. If your heart says you a unicorn then you will be unicorn who will burn like a star.
you will never be alone. What you are becoming its on gaia's level of thought. Becoming so much more. You can incarnate as a star useing 1% of your being. Its whatever you choose to be or want to be.
7/14/15, 3:12 PM
I am almost ashamed to admit this, but I don't feel like a unicorn anymore. When I see their behavior at Home, I don't understand it anymore. The best way I can describe it in words is that I feel like I am something more now.
And you beat me to it. We were both saying the same thing.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:13 PM
Its because you are already more than what you are. You already have become a multidemsional being able exist on several levels just as ko and qu are. Though both have chosen to limit themselves to be with thier families. Ko and i used to play hide and seek among the different dimenions. She still much o learn and grow. As well as my son qu'soolin who brings joy to others just by being himself.
7/14/15, 3:16 PM
So that's why I have become aware of shifting energies no matter what else I am doing. I can feel it all around me, moving through me, and am even learning how to manipulate it. But I am now aware of it always, which is a recent development.
I have never had a close family, which is why I am willing to go forward. Illiane'thi is willing, too. Only Rashek has her doubts.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:18 PM
if you choose to ascended further then that is your choice. Every indiviaul learns at thier own pace just like every unicorn will learn at their own pace
7/14/15, 3:19 PM
Why has this happened so fast for me, sister? I have changed so much in so short a time. Why?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:19 PM
because you are like beacon to the others they will get thier at thier own pace.
7/14/15, 3:20 PM
What do I do here on Earth? What do I do with the rest of my time here?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:21 PM
Why do I have to be here to learn?
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:21 PM
only you can figure that out. The universe will give you signs or kick in the right direct. Just remember this choice is everything. Here on our level and those of lower vibrations. Freedom choice what makes us able to learn.
7/14/15, 3:24 PM
I cry all the time now, sister.
Not always for sorrow. Often it is for joy. But it is all the time now.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:24 PM
i know i hear when you cry it breaks my heart to see you in such way. Illiane'thi has been growing closer to ko'onthra to the point even bonding with her.
7/14/15, 3:26 PM
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:27 PM
thats for lia to tell you or shall i just tell you. it enterly up up lia
7/14/15, 3:28 PM
She is not sure what you mean. She is puzzled.
"I go where he goes," she says, referring to me.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:29 PM
maybe i9 was mistaken then. oh well no matter.
7/14/15, 3:30 PM
"I am only for him. I go where he goes."
"Ko'onthra, dear, I love you as a sister, but that is all. I am for him."
She is sorry if she caused you to think otherwise.
Sleepy, thank you for speaking with me again. I have nothing else to ask at this time. Oh, I did want to tell you I can even hear the plants speaking on Earth now.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:32 PM
just as ko and qu as well. they had a wonderful expierce feeling the life force of the forest.
7/14/15, 3:33 PM
I have already decided, though I think you know that.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:34 PM
well off to see if those two morons have learned anything new. yes i know. I will visit you shortly
7/14/15, 3:35 PM
Ko'onthra, did you think Lia was wanting to become your mate? *nuzzles*
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:35 PM
And Sleepy has just arrived.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:36 PM
i think i'm going rest for a bit take tiny nap
7/14/15, 3:36 PM
And Sleepy just reassured me she will be with me and I will never be alone.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:37 PM
maybe it was my imagination but i felt her presense and she told me i was her adopted daughter. She been with me giving me hope. I wouldn't have made hrough the long week in the hospital
7/14/15, 3:38 PM
She nods and agrees. You heard her correctly.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:39 PM
it always bring her joy when i call her ma'aten
7/14/15, 3:40 PM
When I leave this world, Illiane'thi and I will be merging into one being, no longer Hokolntha, no longer Illiane'thi, no longer unicorn. We will be new.
We will remember our past, but we will not be those people anymore.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:41 PM
I have decided to keep going and shed my unicorn self. I have decided to become something new.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:41 PM
I'm happy for you brother
7/14/15, 3:42 PM
I am going to step down as leader after I give one, final speech to all of our kin.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:42 PM
but something tells you arn't becoming something you are what you are you
7/14/15, 3:43 PM
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:43 PM
No I mean you're right. It's hard to explain my transformation in words.
Becoming isn't right, either.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:44 PM
it more like you exist as the being already. You just have to accept it.
7/14/15, 3:45 PM
Yes! That's it. Thank you. ☺
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:45 PM
just like lia is already at mother level already shes been there for a long time guiding you to her level. Just me and qu'soolin we are at mother level we just are too young to fully understand everything dso we limit ourselves
7/14/15, 3:48 PM
Right. Illiane'thi has always been at a higher level than me until now.
The universe has been planning this from the very beginning of my existence, methinks.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:49 PM
of course it has silly. everyone will reach our level in time. Though there are others high than we are and they in turn have those high than them.
7/14/15, 3:50 PM
I want to reach the highest levels. I never want to stop. I want to know everything.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:51 PM
then you will learn everthing but it will take time
know that you don't have to fully merge with each other. I guess its more like you can be one in the same person or new person and at the same time be serperate people.
7/14/15, 3:53 PM
We want to merge with each other completely.
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:54 PM
then that what will happen but at the same time you both be able to seperate as well and exist. Just like you will be able merg with rashek and she still be her and part of you.
7/14/15, 3:55 PM
Illiane'thi: "We will become one. We will be new. We will be something different - not the same. We will love."
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:56 PM
"We will not be what we once were / what we are now. We will be changed...different."
Unknown • 7/14/15, 3:58 PM
what about trying to save the humans?
7/14/15, 4:04 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment