I began by practicing Love and Light today, but that did not last long. Illiane’thi wanted my attention and we spent some intimate time together. Rashek showed up and we three discussed Dylan’s unicorn name. Rashek knows what her name means, and she passed that on to Illiane’thi. Illiane’thi then spoke the unicorn word until I understood it. Dylan’s unicorn name is Ko’onthra.
Ko’onthra means “dawn of a new day,” though it’s more than that. Ko’onthra’s name refers to one who has the ability to help things begin anew, with a fresh start just like a new day. As I have mentioned in the past, unicorn language is variable, but this is the word Illiane’thi and I use, and I hope it helps Ko’onthra.
My vision on the Other Side has been strong today, so we took advantage of it to finish visiting the city Rashek took me to a while ago. We moved quickly down the street to the central area. A two story, white building was in an opening among the trees. It was as large as a city block and was surrounding by a grassy park. While we waited for someone to come greet us, I worked on being Light at Rashek and Illiane’thi’s suggestion. They wanted me to focus on Light, not Love, and it did not take long for me to realize they are one and the same.
After a bit, our greeter arrived. The person did not have a body. They were purely energy and white Light. Others were with them, but this one individual approached and touched me. They were warm, and we talked.
Keep working on being what you came there to do.
“I am. I’m doing it right now.”
Be one with the humans. Get to know them. Spend time with them. Walk with them.
“I’m doing that, too. Slowly. This is a beautiful city you have here. Are the other people like you?”
Not all of them. Some are physical.
So this city is an example of physical and energy beings living together in harmony. I imagined Earth being that way some day.
“Can you help the others [on Earth]?”
Most of them are beyond our help.
“Can you help Ko’onthra?”
She is open, yes.
“Minania?”
Yes.
“Roam?”
She does not need our help.
“Utarinsyis?”
She is working on it, like you.
I thanked them and they retreated into the building. Illiane’thi, Rashek, and I returned Home, where we were greeted warmly by our kin. During my talk with the energy being, I had the sense that Passion / Fire and Korruna were listening in…
We were!
No comments:
Post a Comment