Saturday, October 22, 2016

Old conversation hok and i


Eeeinny!
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:18 PM
Eeeeeinnnyyy!!!
7/12/15, 7:19 PM
I missed you *nuzzles*
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:20 PM
Missed you too -nuzzles- Been getting these wierd feeling ever since i got back from the hospital its like i'm in two place at once or being pulled
7/12/15, 7:21 PM
Ooo Abigail just told me the same thing. She experienced it yesterday.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:22 PM
I know i've been talking to her about it today.
7/12/15, 7:22 PM
Unknown nods
Good
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:23 PM
I'm feeling it now as i'm talking to you
feels like an ocean wave coming in and out
7/12/15, 7:23 PM
Nothing here. Energy shifts are a continuous thing for me now, but I haven't felt like I'm in two places.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:23 PM
i don't maybe because i was so close death cause the specailist didn't think i would make it
7/12/15, 7:24 PM
She says she is an aunt to you, and that you could explain it better that her.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:26 PM
Well its kind hard to explain. Gm and my ma'aten merged as well as my sire an rouke. Me and qu'soolin came out of that. Gm is gaia's daughter so that makes abigail my aunt.  Over the last few month mother helped me greatly to grow. Also turns out that gm is also Kulstor soul parent which makes him my half brother. Which would make you an uncle to my daughter and great uncle to toorah.
7/12/15, 7:31 PM
Quite a family tree there!
I was never born though, remember? No parents.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:32 PM
yes but mother said were her adopted brother
7/12/15, 7:33 PM
Ah of course *nods*
I'll need to update my list.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:33 PM
qu'soolin can feel when our ma'aten is in the roonm or when she is upset or happy
found through my sire one of my other sister who named Kerria is kirin and is mate to kulstor
7/12/15, 7:37 PM
Stop I can't write all this down right now! 😜
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:39 PM
ok 😉
7/12/15, 7:39 PM
I'm not at all surprised that Sleepyhead is Gaia's daughter.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:48 PM
both she and gaia love to make us figure thing out for ourselves. Might give a tip or two
7/12/15, 7:49 PM
Well duh
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:49 PM
true
7/12/15, 7:50 PM
I haven't spoken with either of them in a while. Illiane'thi has been doing all the teaching.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:50 PM
she is amazing.She helped me make it through this ordeal that i went through. Without her i would have lost hope
7/12/15, 7:51 PM
That's what she does. 😊
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:52 PM
true and i love her dearly

7/12/15, 7:53 PM
Who doesn't?
Unknown • 7/12/15, 7:55 PM
true
these energy shifts are getting stronger.
7/12/15, 8:01 PM
Well let me know if someone pops in for a conversation hehe
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:02 PM
I will co'hema. When i ask mother all she will say for me figure it out on my own with wink and nod
7/12/15, 8:03 PM
By the way, you are one stubborn son of a bitch. *poke*
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:04 PM
very true
😉
7/12/15, 8:04 PM
LOL
I wouldn't expect otherwise from a unicorn. You make me proud. 😃
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:05 PM
Thanks Co'hema
7/12/15, 8:06 PM
Look at my bookshelf!
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:06 PM
yeah. look like i'll have to buy it when i can both people i gave rides too dropped me like dead wieght when in the hopstital
thats awesome congrats on anther book
7/12/15, 8:08 PM
Also I've written 30 pages of Memoirs 4. 😃
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:09 PM
cool
7/12/15, 8:10 PM
Still writing everything down, even though I deleted the blog.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:11 PM
that alot of adventures to write down.
7/12/15, 8:13 PM
I'll never stop until I go Home. 😃
I'll share it with you privately. 😃
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:15 PM
ty co'hema
7/12/15, 8:15 PM
😊
Now ask me why I'm talking to you again.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:18 PM
7/12/15, 8:18 PM
Cause your an awesome brother
7/12/15, 8:19 PM
I like that answer, but no hehe
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:19 PM
ok why?
7/12/15, 8:20 PM
The only thing I need to concern myself with is your conversations with me. Anyone else is not for me to worry about. As long as you are kind to me, that's enough.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:22 PM
I promise to do just that.
7/12/15, 8:23 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:24 PM
Dylan nuzzles hokolntha
*nuzzles*
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:24 PM
over on the dragon den look like we have two new unicorns.
7/12/15, 8:26 PM
I also received a lesson that said, "There is no right. There is no wrong. There is only Love."
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:26 PM
that so true
good lesson
7/12/15, 8:27 PM
I have had a lot of lessons. I'll share them with you later.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:27 PM
ok cool
7/12/15, 8:28 PM
The We People are able to talk to me whenever they want now.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:39 PM
thats awesome
7/12/15, 8:39 PM
Yup 😃
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:40 PM
😁
7/12/15, 8:40 PM
Illiane'thi is happy we are talking again.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:41 PM
cool
i can feel her smiling
7/12/15, 8:43 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:43 PM
she said she would pop in to visit me soon
7/12/15, 8:45 PM
Good
Unknown • 7/12/15, 8:46 PM
Dylan smiles
chatting with qu'soolin
7/12/15, 10:02 PM
Watching Farscape
Unknown • 7/12/15, 10:03 PM
cool how is that show
7/12/15, 10:03 PM
I am enjoying it. Who is Qu'soolin?
Unknown • 7/12/15, 10:04 PM
my twin brother
7/12/15, 10:04 PM
Ah okay
Unknown • 7/12/15, 10:05 PM
who really silly to stupid things on dares back home and here
7/12/15, 10:06 PM
Couldn't understand that
Unknown • 7/12/15, 10:08 PM
sorry about that. Qu'soolin would do silly thing on dares back home and bring much laughter to those around him
7/12/15, 10:10 PM
Ah. That doesn't surprise me.
Unknown • 7/12/15, 10:11 PM
like Kerria daring to try to impregnate himself which of course work out but it was funny as helll 
going to go lay down for a bit. My leg bothering me. Have a good night bro 
 love you
7/12/15, 10:26 PM
Okay dear. Love you too
Unknown • 7/12/15, 10:27 PM
I'm ready to go through the family tree and update my list when you are. 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 11:51 AM
good moning co'hema 
7/13/15, 11:56 AM
😊
Unknown • 7/13/15, 11:56 AM
one of my old friends from back home is named  Ae'restees unicorn stallion
7/13/15, 11:57 AM
Are we starting?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 11:57 AM
yep if your ready i only have few names to add
7/13/15, 11:58 AM
Let me open the file
Unknown • 7/13/15, 11:58 AM
ok
7/13/15, 11:58 AM
Hay, since your body is probably going to fail long before mine, I would like to try to contact you once you return Home, via Roam or maybe Abigail if she can. You will be the first such attempt to reach a fellow unicorn who crosses over from here to there. I want to see how long it takes to reach you.
I hope that wasn't too harsh, my dear. 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:00 PM
I can certainly try
7/13/15, 12:00 PM
Like me, death for you will be a blessing. We get to go Home, you know?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:01 PM
true
and my bro continue to run into trees just like he did back home lol
7/13/15, 12:01 PM
I know things get weird for a time, but when you are stable again (after you cross over), find Illiane'thi.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:02 PM
i will. mother said she would be there when this body fails me
7/13/15, 12:02 PM
Yes I remember. She is going to help guide you.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:02 PM
true
ready for the names
7/13/15, 12:03 PM
Not yet. I want you to understand that it's not that I don't care. Far from it. But your body dying doesn't bother me because I will still be able to speak with you even after you leave here. So there's nothing to miss. 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:05 PM
also true. once this body kick the bucket i don't really care what they do with it
7/13/15, 12:05 PM
I envy you, sister. 
I figure since I want to go, the universe will keep me here until I'm 114. 😛
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:06 PM
from what i understand its your choice to weather you go or stay. Thats what i was always taught by mother
7/13/15, 12:07 PM
For you, perhaps. But not for me.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:08 PM
then i will find a way to get you home.
7/13/15, 12:08 PM
You'll have to talk to Gaia. She plans to keep me here for some time.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:09 PM
i talk her a lot as well. She sort grandmother to both literally and like a teacher
7/13/15, 12:10 PM
Unknown nods
Don't worry about me. Take care of yourself. If you really want to help, you can do things for me once you are Home.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:10 PM
sure.
7/13/15, 12:11 PM
First thing you should do after you nuzzle everyone is gallop and fly like the wind. That's what I plan to do. 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:12 PM
same here. Also plan on spending time playing with my children,family,and friends
running through the fields of home
7/13/15, 12:14 PM
Unknown nods
Change of plans. I realized the list I keep is of beings that I have met. Since I have not met these people, I can't add them to the list.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:14 PM
ok its no prob
Ae'restees ran into him through this
he was surprised and thougfht funny
7/13/15, 12:15 PM
Unknown nods
lia thought extremely funny when i tried it
7/13/15, 12:16 PM
Tried what?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:17 PM
the meditation 
7/13/15, 12:18 PM
Why did she think it was funny?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:18 PM
to meet your unicorn
i don't it in the moment
Ifelt laughter coming from her and my ma'aten
7/13/15, 12:19 PM
You don't know why?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:19 PM
no
could have been a joke my ma'aten told
she is witty that way
7/13/15, 12:20 PM
Illiane'thi says she thought it was funny because A) You are a unicorn and B ) Using a meditation guide to meet your own kin seems silly to her.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:20 PM
Well kulstor dug it up. All the rest of just wanted to see who would show up.
I also being silly too
7/13/15, 12:26 PM
Of course 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:27 PM
😀
Time for a snack. Fresh grapes
7/13/15, 12:35 PM

Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:35 PM
Unknown sighs
I am lonely most of the time, sis. And I cry at least once a week these days...
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:39 PM
same here.
7/13/15, 12:39 PM
Unknown nods

Been trying to meet someone new through the various dating sites and apps. So far they have succeeded in confirming that humans make love too complicated. 😛

I don't like the stupid dance you have to do to attract someone. 😛

I much prefer the unicorn method.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:40 PM
I agree to much drama
7/13/15, 12:40 PM
Hope I didn't upset you with my talk about dying.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:41 PM
no 
7/13/15, 12:41 PM
Good
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:41 PM
this whole expierce i had in the hospital just showed how fragil human life is
7/13/15, 12:42 PM
Oh I forgot to say something about the possible two new unicorns you mentioned. If you meet any new ones, feel free to send them my way if you think I can do anything for them. I trust your judgement.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:42 PM
i will certainly send your way
7/13/15, 12:43 PM
I have a terrible record with unicorn otherkin, though, so you may want to think carefully about sending them to me. 😛
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:44 PM
ok the one the site is called darklight though i don't her real name. Esti helped answer some her question just i helped as much as i could
7/13/15, 12:46 PM
Unknown nods
It's weird. My behavior toward the unicorns of Home and the unicorns on Earth is exactly the same, yet the unicorns here get angry with me, while the unicorns at Home love me. It still confuses me.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:47 PM
I don't really understand it myself.
7/13/15, 12:49 PM
Unknown sighs

No comments: