This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Istero visits
I had a wonderful surprise a last night .My great grand father Istrero visited me though he came form of a human though was totally confused like a new born babe who is trying to walk for the first time. I just went up to him and gave him the biggest hug i could give him which at first he was confused then he returned the hug. I even saw my grandmother don't know which one but she had kind likeness to her and she took of th guise of a human woman.She wore a green dress and had red hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment