This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Of honor guards and protectors
Ahura Z - honorgaurd to greatmother, Defender of the realm, Teacher, thats what i seem to remember also that back home he did teach me some form of combat with which used to fight some sort creatures. Has one hell of sense of humor and loves like father. Very understanding. Can kick major butt only when he needs to. A wise diplomat able to help those find peace. One who deeply respected by alot of unicorn,angels and many others including great mother. I also seems remember alot more titles but he didn't care about them and did his duty still does here. Guess that what i did too back home as well .I always helped where i was needed and didn't care about titles and fame. GM called me the great protector . Well to me that means only that i did a good job and for me to continue to what i do best by help those around me. I get the feeling that this what Rashek's up to being a hero to many while not seeking fame or fortune. Sometimes it's best to do good from behind the stage so no knows what you did. Who needs fame when you know you've done the right thing. We all are heroes to those either back home or here. Continue to strive to do the right thing and those around you choose see what you are doing might be inspired to do the right thing. Simple kindness can lead to greater things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am exactly that of which you speak. I will defend Great Mother with all that I am, and her children are therefore her. Strive to be who you are to be and stay true to your voice. Your voice will stay true to you. Peace.
Ahura Z.
Post a Comment