cthulhu
This guy is in prison that can never be breached and he will never again trouble anyone. It was a very easy fight he about to pop into world and i was there waiting for him. I just used a containment crystal and it sucked him right into it. He was none the wiser. Also some other being telling me i was famous but just shrugged it off and went back to work like it was nothing. I didn't care about being famous .At that place or organization we would see a threat and deal with it before it ever gave rise to something terrible. I memories of me being part this organization. We always work in the shadows so other can live in peace. Like how hok said once upon a time was going go dark well i guarantee with have a nice little cell with his name on it if that ever were to happen. Something i do remember we don't screw around. We either contain, use diplomacy,bribe, or kill if the need arises.The things i do remember are about prisons where they were built on hostile worlds using advanced fields to hold back the hostile gases and form breathable atmosphere. The last person out would activate a program that would lock the facility down and turn of the fields and destroy the portal crystal. 3 such facilities exist each containing horrors. Including this dumbass. I don't know gave him a chance to talk it was just holding said crystal and poof.

No comments:
Post a Comment