I don't know sometimes I don't think I can do something.So rashek gave me a gift.Told me to focus and breath light
Ko’onthra barker
Q'ouarin Uneairkagh
What was the gift?
Q'ouarin •
I don't know. Me seeing my parents as if I was there or a greater connection to home. Cause they were really surprised.
Ko’onthra barker
Q'ouarin Uneairkagh
Ah
Q'ouarin •
they were laying down together then they their daughter but i also sensed hurt
oops see
Ko’onthra barker
Next time you go to the other side could check up on them please brother or Lia.
Ko’onthra barker
Q'ouarin Uneairkagh
Your parents?
Q'ouarin •
yes
please
Ko’onthra barker
Q'ouarin Uneairkagh
They're fine. They send there love and tell you not to worry.
*their love
Q'ouarin •
ty
they must really been surprised to see me lol "smiles"
Ko’onthra barker
Q'ouarin Uneairkagh
They were. But they also wanted you to be there with them, which is why you felt pain.
Q'ouarin •
I too wanted to be there with them
Ko’onthra barker
Q'ouarin Uneairkagh
They know.
Q'ouarin
So something like this will happen again?
Ko’onthra barker
Q'ouarin Uneairkagh
Probably
Q'ouarin •
THis wasn't astral travel
Ko’onthra barker
Q'ouarin Uneairkagh
No
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh my sweet sister, dear little star shine! i am rashek. i sense great pain you.my ma'aten is trapped like you . iy it is not a coincidence that you two should be brought together. talk to my ma'aten. they understand. i do not know of this body, your human shell . it is a concept i do not understand. but you are not alone. you burn with purpose, and reason for being here, and i know human life can be horrible, it has for my ma'aten. but the nature of human is to grow. and i think it's finally growing/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message For Dylan / No City; Be Love And Light
I started by being Love and Light to continue my healing process. I did not have to do this for long; I have almost recovered from my failed romance with a human. I am even optimistic again that there may still be someone out there someday.
Great Mother approached. I had asked Illiane’thi to find her for me. A new unicorn otherkin on Earth has recently Awakened. The name she uses on Google+ is Dylan. Dylan sent me this message:
“Say next time you travel to the otherworld could see if there any messages for me please.”
Great Mother: Tell her to be brave and strong. Too many of her kind have run away because it is too painful living on Earth. Tell her not to do that. Tell her I am waiting for her, to speak with her when she can cross over.
I tried to visit the city Rashek took me to, with her and Illiane’thi, but I was not there for long. I followed Rashek off the sandstone ledge down onto one of the streets enclosed in a canopy of old trees. That was as far as we got before I was pulled up and out into space. A male voice said the city could wait; I needed to continue being Love and Light.
I spent the remainder of this session being Love and Light in the company of Rashek and Illiane’thi.
ou are the bringer / bearer of life. You bring life to those who are lost.
That's all I have for you for the moment. *nuzzles*
I have more for you from Great Mother.
Tell her she needs to come talk to me directly.
I asked her to give you something to keep you going until you can.
Tell her she will be great if she does not allow herself to fall.
Then she told me once again to tell you to come talk to her yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment