Saturday, October 22, 2016

old convo continued

Ah well what do you do. Keep moving forward I suppose. As long as everyone at Home is happy with me, that's what really matters.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:49 PM
true
everything is about love
7/13/15, 12:50 PM
Unknown nods
Lately I try to avoid anything transgender. Most if not all seem so filled with hate and other negative crap.
7/13/15, 12:52 PM
Yes I noticed that about that community. *nods*
The otherkin community is much the same.
I avoid both.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:53 PM
true
7/13/15, 12:53 PM
My time on Earth is the first time in the history of my existence that unicorns have ever turned their back on me and rejected me as their leader. It still hurts and confuses me. I haven't yet progressed to the point where it doesn't bother me anymore.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:53 PM
I think will always bother you. Its like when a brother or sister betrays you. Like how my mates betrayed me.
7/13/15, 12:54 PM
The hurt never completely goes away, does it?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:56 PM
no
7/13/15, 12:56 PM
Unknown sighs
Well I love you and you love me and I am sorry I ran away for a while. The pain overwhelmed me. Forgive me?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:56 PM
I already forgave you long ago. Your my brother. Family always sticks together here or at home
7/13/15, 12:57 PM
Unknown nods
Right
Well anyway, that's my emotional dump for the week. ðŸ˜›
Unknown • 7/13/15, 12:59 PM
Its no prob. Sometimes you need to get these thing off your horn
7/13/15, 12:59 PM
I cry every time I spend too much time thinking about how the unicorns on Earth have rejected me. *wipes eyes*
Except you 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:00 PM
Dylan nuzzles
Unknown nuzzles
Some of them turned against me without me ever having done anything to them. Those are the worst.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:01 PM
true they and that they never even give you a chance.
7/13/15, 1:02 PM
They choose to listen to the others without ever even talking to me.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:02 PM
Then they miss out on meet you. It thier loss 
7/13/15, 1:03 PM
One of the reasons I ran away from you is because you continued talking with Kulstor. He is one of the ones who turned against me when I never did anything wrong. I felt like you didn't care, so I ran.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:03 PM
I understand. I still talk to him. Seems he has grown in many ways and has found love.
7/13/15, 1:05 PM
But he still won't play with me?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:05 PM
Have you asked him? He has changed from way he was before though is still little paranoid. Mostly i would guess thats human influence.
7/13/15, 1:07 PM
Unknown nods
I don't know how to reach him.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:07 PM
if i see him i can ask if you want mw too
7/13/15, 1:08 PM
Please
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:08 PM
sure i can try but he isn't on right now
7/13/15, 1:09 PM
Okay thank you. Yeah all I did was try to help him in the beginning, and he lashed out at me and turned nasty. I never did anything to him.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:21 PM
back then he very paranoid .he even turned on mirabelle. Saying she wasn't real.
7/13/15, 1:23 PM
Ouch
Well let him know I would love to play with him.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:23 PM
i will
7/13/15, 1:23 PM
Well I am the leader of the unicorns of this universe, until they tell me to step down. I can only be what I am.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:26 PM
true. Though from what i get ka'shara is always been more independant than most glories. 
7/13/15, 1:28 PM
I also feel that I am much closer to being a full unicorn than the others, which is why I still remember how to behave like one. I have not forgotten.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:29 PM
true most have forgotten who they are
7/13/15, 1:30 PM
I resist being human more than the others.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:30 PM
same here
7/13/15, 1:31 PM
Yes. Which is why we are able to go right back to playing together. You and I remember what it means to be unicorn.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:31 PM
true
7/13/15, 1:32 PM
The others here think I am wrong for holding on to my unicorn life so tightly. But the beings on the Other Side want me to. They don't want me to forget.
Rashek and Lia would harass me endlessly if I became more human.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:34 PM
and i hope they would. Rashek would kick you into orbit
7/13/15, 1:35 PM
Most of the other Earth unicorns think I am wrong for not merging into human society.
I wish they could understand that I can't do that. I am not just an ordinary unicorn. If I forget or walk away from what I am, it affects everyone at Home.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:37 PM
true
7/13/15, 1:38 PM
I wish they would understand how many I would hurt at Home if I turned away to focus solely on my life here.
I don't have the luxury of thinking only about myself. I never have.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:38 PM
true
most other would forget who and what they to fit in
7/13/15, 1:40 PM
Some already have
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:40 PM
yeah it is shame. How can one ignore what you really 
are
its casting off a piece of who are and ignore what makes you you
7/13/15, 1:45 PM
Unknown nods
have a physical therapist coming over 3pm to help get some mobility out this broken body of mine.
7/13/15, 1:51 PM
Okie dokie *nuzzles*
Unknown • 7/13/15, 1:52 PM
Dylan nuzzles
Thanks for listening to my rant, dear. 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:05 PM
its no prob thats what sister are for
7/13/15, 2:08 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:09 PM
😊
7/13/15, 2:10 PM
So what's your mama up to? We haven't talked in a while, though she is often in my thoughts.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:11 PM
she been visiting qu'soolin
7/13/15, 2:11 PM
Unknown nods
She's a sweetheart.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:12 PM
true with a witty personality
7/13/15, 2:13 PM
Unknown nods
Of course, I think every unicorn is a sweetheart. I may be biased. ðŸ˜‰
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:13 PM
plus aunty co'senrey who came to me in dream a month or so back.
just say hi
true
7/13/15, 2:16 PM
By the way, I wanted to come back sooner, but I was being a unicorn (stubborn). ðŸ˜›
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:16 PM
arn't we all ðŸ˜‰
7/13/15, 2:16 PM
You wouldn't leave my thoughts no matter how hard I tried to push it away.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:16 PM
i always kept trying to fullfill the promise i made to you
7/13/15, 2:18 PM
Yes you did. And I noticed. Don't think I didn't. I was secretly proud of you even though I wouldn't say so.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:18 PM
lia asked to give you time
7/13/15, 2:19 PM
She always knows just what to do.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:20 PM
true she very special
7/13/15, 2:20 PM
She is so happy we are talking again that she has given me a headache.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:21 PM
hehe
I'm glad she is happy
7/13/15, 2:29 PM
ME too
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:30 PM
how is rashek doing? i read your blogs and seen how she has gotten closer to you which really awesome
7/13/15, 2:31 PM
Oh yeah she's changed. She merged with Q'starin and matured even further. She's no longer a mopey teenager. She is a content adult who knows what she wants.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:31 PM
thats cool. so that makes me the mopey teenager in unicorn years lol
7/13/15, 2:33 PM
Hehe
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:33 PM
Dylan smiles
I'm glad I can make you smile.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:35 PM
of course you can 
7/13/15, 2:36 PM
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:36 PM
also read that you are a different color now too
7/13/15, 2:41 PM
Oh and Rashek is more cynical now.
Yes I am. I am having someone draw what I look like. She should have it for me next month.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:42 PM
cool but why is she more cynical now
7/13/15, 2:43 PM
Because of the way the Earth unicorns are behaving. She is very disappointed in them.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:44 PM
i can agree with her on that
7/13/15, 2:45 PM
Yup me too
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:45 PM
i thought this image looked really cool
7/13/15, 2:53 PM
Oh I like that one a lot 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:54 PM
same here. She is very atractive
7/13/15, 2:55 PM
I think so *nodnod*
She has to beat off the stallions ðŸ˜‰
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:55 PM
that she would. Makes you wonder if every drawing humans make of us is because catch a glimpse of us from home
7/13/15, 2:56 PM
Most of the drawings don't represent us correctly, though.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:57 PM
true but they beautiful just the same
7/13/15, 2:57 PM
Unicorn! 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:58 PM
Corn on the cob! ðŸ˜‰
7/13/15, 2:58 PM
I must step away from my desk for a little while.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:58 PM
ok my therapist should be here soon
7/13/15, 2:59 PM
Unknown nods
Back in a while, dear. Love you. *nuzzles*
Unknown • 7/13/15, 2:59 PM
Love too bro 
_nuzzles
7/13/15, 2:59 PM
Back
Unknown • 7/13/15, 3:19 PM
Hello from Lincoln City, where it's sunny and 71! :)
Just saw a sign: "Stressed spelled backward is Desserts."
Unknown • 7/13/15, 7:24 PM
I am missing you! I want to know how your therapy went.
Unknown • 7/13/15, 8:26 PM
hi it went very well.
7/13/15, 8:32 PM
Yes? Do tell. 
Unknown • 7/13/15, 8:32 PM
well i get her for 3 weeks and my insurance covers it completely
7/13/15, 8:33 PM
What did she do?
Unknown • 7/13/15, 8:33 PM
well she was showing me exercises to help me walk again.
instead of limping like i am now
7/13/15, 8:34 PM
I'm limping but that's because I killed myself on a hiking trail last Friday hehe
So I guess you're going to be around to pester me for a while yet? ðŸ˜‰
Unknown • 7/13/15, 8:36 PM

No comments: