Saturday, October 22, 2016

The end of the conversation



good morning Co'hema
7/19/15, 7:03 AM
Morning, dear 
Unknown • 7/19/15, 12:42 PM
afternoon 
7/19/15, 2:46 PM
Thank you for never lying to me and never being mean to me.
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:23 PM
its no prob co'hema
7/19/15, 5:24 PM
😊
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:25 PM
managed to find a new mate. Turns out an old friend of mine has agreed to be mate
7/19/15, 5:26 PM
On Earth or over there?
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:27 PM
over there
7/19/15, 5:28 PM
Did he come to you?
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:31 PM
he was the one i had met through the guided meditation meet your unicorn. Turn out i had met when ui was exploring before i came here
but yes he did come to me. Both of us had agreed to wait till i got but he then decided he could not wait.So i ask him and ask my family what they thought of him. They gave the green light
7/19/15, 5:35 PM
So have you two synced yet?
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:39 PM
 i can feel him if that's what you mean
7/19/15, 5:40 PM
Synced heartbeats
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:41 PM
no i don't think we have
7/19/15, 5:41 PM
Well get on it! 💜
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:42 PM
i forget how to.
7/19/15, 5:42 PM
In your unicorn form over there, he lays his neck across your mane. You both relax and focus on each other. After a moment, if you are compatible, your heart and his will align and beat together.
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:43 PM
oh ok i guess i'll go lie down for abit then. 
7/19/15, 5:44 PM
Happy love! 💜
😊
Unknown • 7/19/15, 5:45 PM
ty co'hema see you in awhile 
 
7/19/15, 5:45 PM
Night night, dear. 💜
Unknown • 7/20/15, 12:52 AM
good night Co'hema
7/20/15, 1:34 AM
good morning Co'hema
7/20/15, 8:54 AM
Morning dear
Unknown • 7/20/15, 10:24 AM
😊
7/20/15, 10:48 AM
Man do I have a long journal entry to write today. Blah. Write yourself!
Unknown • 7/20/15, 10:52 AM
lol
too bad we can't use our magic here.
7/20/15, 10:53 AM
We can use some of it.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 10:56 AM
true for healing. I had dream where could literally control the weather.
7/20/15, 10:57 AM
I can
Unknown • 7/20/15, 10:57 AM
in the past i would ask for sunny day and it would happen. It happened twice in row.
7/20/15, 11:00 AM
See?
Unknown • 7/20/15, 11:00 AM
very true i just havn't tried in long time
7/20/15, 11:01 AM
So I made the decision to let Donna look into my life by having her read On Being Unicorn (she was trying to talk to me yesterday...texts weren't coming through). I decided this because she was already sensing something was different about me, and it was consuming her thoughts.
She has started reading the book. We'll see what happens.
Donna = Saturday's date, in case either of you forgot. 

I've also decided I'm going to let dates know about me as soon as they start talking about sensing things. I'm not going to keep it a secret because that's a pain. Probably chase most of them away, but so be it.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 12:41 PM
I wish you luck in all things Co'hema. 
May you find happiness here. 
7/20/15, 1:45 PM
Thanks for the generic well wishing! 😉
Journal has been updated.
I added another unicorn to the Astral Being list: T'logrin.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 1:51 PM
Well i meant every word brother. I do hope you find happiness down here even if you view humans as children.
7/20/15, 1:52 PM
Damn chillens! 😉
Unknown • 7/20/15, 1:52 PM
lol
thats cool youi added another unicorn to the list
7/20/15, 1:53 PM
Conversation with Donna so far as she reads through On Being Unicorn (journal book from last year's blogs): 
Is this all done online??? I mean do you guys meet?
Depends on the person. Some I've met face to face. Some only online.
Are there many who believe as u do?
Yes
Believe is the wrong word, but I don't want to start that discussion right now, so we'll go with that. tongue emoticon
I knew it was... But couldn't come up with a more fitting word.... 
I understand that. Think of it like this: You wouldn't say you believe humans exist. You accept that as fact. So you simply say, "Humans exist." Same thing for the stuff you are reading.
But how could I have asked the question I did.... Without using believe ???
That I don't know. I still haven't found a better way of wording it. tongue emoticon
Gotcha!
So I'm wondering .... In ur "belief" for lack of a better word...... What will this make me??? Where/ how will I fit in ?
Finish reading the book. In the November section you'll encounter a woman named Wendy. That's where you'll find the answer to that question.
Ok
Unknown • 7/20/15, 1:56 PM
interesting. I wonder how she will respond when she finds out the truth. She seems very inquisitive.
7/20/15, 1:59 PM
Unknown nods
We shall see
Unknown • 7/20/15, 2:03 PM
I see its very dangerous to get between lia and her chocolate. 😉
7/20/15, 2:06 PM
LOL yeah I knew you would like that.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 2:07 PM
I get the feeling lia is smiling
7/20/15, 2:08 PM
She was distracted by something else.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 2:09 PM
oh may be it was some else then
7/20/15, 2:09 PM
Yeah she wasn't paying attention and Rashek isn't here.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 2:10 PM
qu'soolin is playing assassins creed unity and getting his ass kicked. lol
its just funny. I tell him to sneak and he for the full frontal attack
7/20/15, 2:13 PM
Heh I have that same problem in games.
You know me, though. As a warrior, I was never one for sneaking.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 2:13 PM
very true
Difference is you would most likely kick but instead of dieing left and right like my brother
7/20/15, 2:21 PM
Oh no I die all the time in those games.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 2:23 PM
same here. Most times i get lucky or plant a mine or two. And some silly player runs over it.
7/20/15, 2:24 PM
Heh
Unknown • 7/20/15, 2:24 PM
or sunder ie troop carrier full of 12 people runs over a mine and boom. To me its only happened twice
7/20/15, 2:30 PM
staying cool Co'hema
7/20/15, 3:18 PM
?
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:19 PM
i just thought hot over where you
7/20/15, 3:19 PM
Nope
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:19 PM
ok your lucky
7/20/15, 3:19 PM
Yup 
How do u find them online....? The people u talk to in ur book?
I originally ran a website for it. But there are online communities / message boards / social media pages, etc.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:20 PM
she interested unicorn kin ? thats cool
7/20/15, 3:21 PM
What is it called ? Does it have a name ?
There are many all over the place.
I mean.... Do ur "beliefs " have a name.....
Hang on let my confer with my fellow friends and see what we can agree on.
What would you say?
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:21 PM
on being what we are. When i awakened it was like everything i've ever held dear was all a lie. Told keep me in check so other could have power over me.
7/20/15, 3:23 PM
That doesn't say what term to use. That's what she wants to know. I'm not sure "otherkin" is right anymore.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:24 PM
other souled
as we don't have the same souls humans do. We far more than we appear
7/20/15, 3:25 PM
Unknown nods
Let me see what others say, too.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:26 PM
😊
7/20/15, 3:26 PM
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:26 PM
Dylan nuzzles lia and hok
😊
So what does Sleepy say about why Abigail and I are doing the crying thing now? Any ideas from her?
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:36 PM
she said something about how both of you are connected.
7/20/15, 3:37 PM
I know that. I mean why is it happening now?
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:38 PM
she said she come to you directly and explain everything to you
7/20/15, 3:39 PM
Okay but I won't be able to chat with her today.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:40 PM
she just said she ttalk to lia and she can share with you the details
7/20/15, 3:41 PM
I was thinking that. Or maybe she was and I heard it. Or something. 
Unknown • 7/20/15, 3:42 PM
Its possible
7/20/15, 3:44 PM
Dylan yawns and settled down for a nap
Unknown wants cookies
Back
Unknown • 7/20/15, 6:09 PM
Dylan brings Hokolntha and lia chocolate chips cookies.
Here is what Sleepy said. Abigail and I are crying for humanity because we are feeling their birthing pains as they begin a new time. Why we are feeling it now is because we have finally become attuned to it as we discover our own selves. Abigail and I are developing at a similar pace.
As for if it will continue, that depends on if we learn how to lessen the intensity.
This new time has been going on for a little while now, and it is uncertain how long this birth will take. There is no set date.
That's it
Unknown • 7/20/15, 9:52 PM
for some reason i keep feeling like i want cry. Like there is this deep sadness.
it won't go away
7/20/15, 9:53 PM
Yes you're feeling it, too.
Communication by imagery is awesome. I'm glad I relearned how.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 9:54 PM
interesting
I'm happy both you and abigail are evolving to the next level. You are heading towards your goal.
7/20/15, 9:57 PM
Sounds like you are, too. 😃
Unknown • 7/20/15, 9:57 PM
maybe but when i get back I'm still going to be with my family. If takes me time I will try to help the other unicorns evolve to the next level. It might take a few centuries to do it. Even those have lost thier way. I'll find away to help them.
7/20/15, 9:59 PM
Nothing wrong with that. That's a good goal.
Unknown • 7/20/15, 10:02 PM
thanks I'll have alot friends i can depend on and you to act as beacon for the other to follow you. In time other unicorns will join you.
7/20/15, 10:03 PM
Yes they will
Unknown • 7/20/15, 10:04 PM
Dylan nods
😊
7/20/15, 10:12 PM
I'm out! Sleeps time!
Love you! 💜
😊
Unknown • 7/20/15, 11:43 PM
good night co'hema love you 
 
7/20/15, 11:44 PM
Guess who's here? Me! 😊
Unknown • 7/21/15, 10:03 AM
Good Morning Co'hema
😊
7/21/15, 10:16 AM
Unknown • 7/21/15, 10:18 AM
sleep well ?
7/21/15, 10:19 AM
Ya
Unknown • 7/21/15, 10:19 AM
good to hear
7/21/15, 10:19 AM
I'm back
7/21/15, 11:50 AM
Trying to keep all my chats in one place. Which is better for you: Facebook or Google?
Unknown • 7/21/15, 11:50 AM
either is fine
which do you prefer 
7/21/15, 11:51 AM
Nearly everyone I talk to uses Facebook. I'm trying to consolidate all my chats into one place. Let's use FB.
Unknown • 7/21/15, 11:52 AM
ok
off to fb the book of faces
7/21/15, 11:53 AM
hey hok there is a unicorn looking for you
her name on google is alynna trypnotk
8/15/15, 2:45 PM

No comments: