Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Connections

 Something I remembered from the time I spent in the sanctuary I was bullied by the other foals as I wasn't as tall as they were. I was different than they were.i just remembered it took me a long time to heal from that experience. Even my mom soul sharing with her friends to give us all the stable families to grow up in. I was new to the whole thing. I thought i was a burden to them both Windy Whistles and Bow and the Sparkle clan. I used to cry a lot. They opened up there hearts. I gained family and friends. Twilight Velvet used to help me fall sleep. Twi ,Shining and Rainbow gained 5 new siblings and they opened their hearts. When i once was talking to him I was saying how i was damaged and he got really angry told that wasn't damaged. I guess i still carry the hurt around with me. I just buried it and tried to move on from it. Twi once climbed into bed with me as I was crying once. This when Twi was filly way before she became my mother student. I relative terms I was only a year or two older than Twi. Its hard to type it. I can still feel the hurt.


No comments: