Thursday, December 30, 2021

Coming out

 I just remembered something as I was coming back after I had gotten my brother out of another mess I saw Cadance and shining armor pass by on a coach. The look in her eyes was hurt as I had missed the wedding. My brother still acting goofy thought would cover for him again. I told him when I see my friends that I would come clean about the messes I got him out of and all the accuses I had made for not being at certain events. On the way back to ponyville me and my brother had gotten into a heated exchange. He would always guilt trip me into covering for him or promise him something. It wasn't easy to tell Twi and company where i had been and what happened. How close he and I had been to death. The sheer disappointment on their faces made me want to cry. Afterwards they had wanted to talk amongst themselves. I was worried that they didn't want to be friends with me after all this because of all the excuses.   I had teleported away towards one of AJ outward sheds in the back of her property. I created a opaque field and as part that field I made it so no one could hear me. I cried and I cried till Twi broke through my field. All my friends were there and they hugged me. They told me that they forgave me and that everything would be ok.

No comments: