Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My life after GM

 When I finally got out of Great mother's service I went to canterlot to my mom and dad's place. As soon as I knocked on the door. Mom answered the door and I wanted to cry so much. She just stood there in complete shock and before I knew it I was engulfed in a hug. I was ushered inside and I had found out that Twi was no longer living back at home. Mom and Dad wanted to know what had happened. Over some tea I told her everything that i had been through my intense training by GM and her major Domo. After a while of questions they were very angry with what i had endured. They had sent a message to Sunny Skies(Princess Celestia) I had returned and she had come over to visit. I was given a massive hug. They explained what i had been through to mother. I don't much what happened after that i just found myself back in my bed.

Most what i can remember is a blur. I know that may change. Most of my friends had graduated and had moved on to other parts of Equestria. Sunny Diamond had moved to cloudsdale to start her new job with the weather factory. The next day i flew to Cloud Dale to visit my family there and visit one of my best friends. Turns she just ended her shift when i saw her. The shock on her face was priceless. She tackled me in a hug. We spent the next couple hours just talking about everything even  everything I had been through. She really wasn't very happy at the training I had to endure. She told me that my other friends here in the city some had gone to wingopolis while others had stayed with the city. As we made our rounds i ran into some old friends Spits and another friend I don't remember  her name. After some time I made to mom and dad's place both were outside just enjoying the weather. Before I could even land they both tackled me with hug. Spent the next few weeks in both canterlot and Cloudsdale writing to my friends and getting more relaxed at being back. Shining had entered the guard also seeing my twin sister caddy. Also had learn Dash gone off to live in ponyville. At that time I was doing a part time job with the weather team for canterlot. My friend Sunny had helped me get the job. At that time I just wanted a fresh start and i run into Rainbow. It felt good to see her again. She mentioned Ponyville and that it was very small town. That i should give it a try. She help me move to ponyville. Since she was on the weather team there all i had to do was ask my captain if i could switch teams. With the paperwork filled out I was on my way to Ponyville. I bunked with dash for few months and made a few friends in town.

I saved up every bit i could plus the 2k bits from the government every pony gets per month. I was able to buy own small house. WIth some magic I able to increase its size within. I also while bunking with dash I would give money as rent she wanted to refuse because i was her and sister. She would have none of it. Instead i used the money to stock her fridge with food.

I spent the next few years working on the weather team part time while Dash had made captain. I had made a few friends around town. Strawberry, Aj, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinks just name a few. Any time I would go some where i would explain that yes I'm alicorn and no I'm not a princess. 

When it came to defeating Nightmare Moon it was an act of love that distracted the Darkling. That what gave my friends and I the chance to become the elements and direct them against Moon. Freeing my aunt and also revealing a secret to my other friends. Which they were shocked at but given time didn't really think much of it. Promised never to reveal it.It was a special type of magic that allowed anyone with it to be free to discuss anything but if it came to the secret itself they would forget what they were talking about.Only the one who cast it could bring someone within the circle.

No comments: