I was teenage filly when i was trained in various ways of disabling enemies. GM felt the best way to train against something was to actually face it directly. There are some memories when i think of them left terrified beyonds words. I can face it but it scares me to the core. Darkness not abstract concept of something without light. This is a thing that corrupts everything in it wake. GM would always watch and intervene at the last second if i failed to defend myself. It wasn't easy. It felt like diving into cold water and you feel like you can't breath. Like very life is being sucked out of you. To defend yourself you must embrace your own darkness and find balance within yourself. Your light won't be extinguished. Doesn't mean I wasn't hurt by any of these experiences.I used to cry myself to sleep from missing home plus getting hurt by all the training majordomo of GM was teaching me fighting styles. He was tough and yet fair to a degree. He didn't like it when i cried but over time that went away. And I became better at defending myself from both magic and physical attacks. I remember i had question for gm one day "What was it like to be her?" She showed me with guiding presence. She showed me earth and let me experience everything at once for only a second. I was literally everything on that world from the trees to the lowest life form all within a second. It overwhelmed me but she helped me process all the information and understand it over time. Funny thing was all of this was a span of 3 to 4 year equestrian time when actually it felt like i had been for thousands of years. Most of what i had learned I didn't want those powers or the advanced abilities that came from them. I still don't them. To be like GM and my answer is no.So when people are so obsessed with ascending to a higher plane and they so willing to give up on family or friends. Then I would its really not worth it. That's just my point of view.
The many places i was sent to. I was sent there to solve a problem and in many cases I came away with children of my own. Since i could travel in time thanks to what GM taught me. Learning about magic was an extreme passion of mine and was done on my own time. I would always be careful not to leave any traces of myself for others to follow me. I learned from gm how to shift my form from one thing to another. The core you would always stay the same just shifting your vibration slightly would allow you to take on different forms. Many unicorns and other of the same family have learned to shape shift something the changelings do on a whole different level. But i digress getting off topic. Life wasn't easy under GM's tutelage. When i returned to Equestria I did so because it was my own choice to leave. GM left me go and told me if wanted to go down that path in the future it would be there for me. To become like her. I told her that wasn't for me and it didn't feel right. To that she smiled at me. Like she knew it could end this way. She was a hard yet fair teacher. Confusing as hell.
One last thing my brother Emerald had the same training as i did,
No comments:
Post a Comment