GM wanted to teach me perspective on what it was like to be male and to understand them better by forcing me to become one. I really didn't like it and it didn't feel right. I spent about a 6 months and had my mindset altered too for experience. I can remember telling others that i was the son of Celestia. Though times I would remember being female but it like trying to grasp at air. GM reverted me back. Its like I was watching someone use my body and i was along for the ride. She took an alternate me and brought him in. Merged the two of together thus letting me have that experience but also letting him of that same experience as a mare for a different perspective. Gm returned the both to our realities. How GM did this was it was an alternate self was teaching her student a new perspective. I didn't like it one bit but it gave me what i needed to learn about males.
No comments:
Post a Comment