Sunny and I were coming home from her house. We were joking around and laughing. I'm telling really bad jokes. Mom(twilight velvet was going meet us. There lots ponies on that bridge day. I just remember hearing a cracking like something was falling apart. I don’t know what had me think of flying under the bridge . Sunny followed me as we could see cracks forming . I could see the terrified look on my friends face. Without thinking I tried to use my magic to hold up the bridge I was barely able to hold it. I turned to sunny and told her to get everyone off the bridge. While at the same time I could feel my horn hurting so much. I remember screaming in pain. Then there was this strange booming sound and it’s like sudden in flux of magic. I felt like I could do anything and holding the bridge up was easy. I also wanted to keep everyone safe twilight velvet (mom)was on that bridge too. So magic was going through me. Then the magic was gone in a flash. I passed out. Only to wake up in a hospital bed. The room was an off color light blue with a small bed side table along with a small chair right across from the bed. There was also another chair off to the left. When I woke up the lights were out and it was dark outside I could barely see. Right across the room was a unicorn and on my left I knew someone was there. At that moment I felt drained like ever mussel in my body ached and I felt so I tired. I was scared but comforting feeling over came me and I soon fell asleep. I was in the hospital for over a week and half. From what i can remember the doctor had said Sunny had saved my life and that I had magic exhaustion . I had my mark though I couldn't fly or use magic for the next three weeks. Sunny and my other friends would often visit me. I also got scolded from both my sets of parents along with my siblings Dash,Twi and Shining.
No comments:
Post a Comment