The idea how I incarnate was planned . That everything was random was false. This was a plan from the get go events were arranged to the best of our abilities. Some of the events that happened to me growing up were unplanned. Twi and bunch of us had one mission to bring Emerald home. The idea was once I found him we would be extracted by one of two ways either through the dream realm or in the physical domain both failed. It leaves the only is to live out our lives here. I never thought that I would meet other Equestrians here and some would become my dearest friends. Regardless when we pass we are going home. The reason I was packed to go was because I had experience because I’ve been incarnated before. Things never go as planned. I don’t think the girls are going to give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment