Friday, November 26, 2021

new memories

 I kept hearing about these so called great hunts that the humans had been doing and it was sort of in the past. So my brother and I made a plan to travel back to the point in time and rescue those unicorns. It was fairly easy to do. We ran ahead of the unicorns and I told them to follow my brother while i would lead the humans on a wild goose chase. I made myself slightly out of phase and used a light clone as well to confuse the humans. My brother got them safely back to the sanctuary and I got there a little afterwards picking a few foals who got lost. GM knew what I did and yet she wasn't angry her major domo was extremely angry with me. Yelled at me and tossed me out of one the gardens though when gm found she yelled at him. That was first time i had ever heard her yell. Also the unicorns we rescued went to live on in the sanctuary. The humans were hunting them for sport. The foals who were crying and Emerald made them laugh.

No comments: