Monday, November 15, 2021

Pain

 Kind of dug an old memory of sorts. The week after Aunty Lu got banished mom sent us way through a portal. I remembered I cried a lot along with my sisters and brother. I spent the next 1000 year in the unicorn sanctuary a place that is outside of time. My father never really kept any of his promises and I would get shuffled around between sisters and brothers. Every once in a while i would get to see my Twin sisters and my other sister and brother. Given names that were translation of our equestrian names into light language. I remember telling somepony that my name was Radiant Dawn and they would keep calling me Ko'onthra. Over time I just kind of accepted it. I guess there is some resentment there to what happened and being given a new name while living outside of equestria. Now its in the past but still hurts. At the time I felt like i had been abandoned. Like I wasn't wanted. There were times I cried myself to sleep. A few of my older sisters became mother figures to me. 

No comments: