I drept about some kind short with tail but with pointy ears. Well more to the point they from inner earth where centuries ago humans had enslaved them. They had broken free. Where this dream was it started when a group of kids went to some human ruins some sort of thing. It looks like a nexus of stone portals and these indentations in the rocks. An elder had found these children and was most upset. Out of curiosity they opened one these portal and it sucked in some highschool kid and sucked the elder and one of the children into our world here. That's when the elder started to show the history of the humans to the kid. Showing an empire that controlled both here and inner earth. Then they reach me I was in my human grandmothers place and I offered the kid couch bed to sleep on. Just I was waking up the elder said to me you arn't human and I responded that i'm a unicorn who incarnated here and i woke up.Grand dam lia says the elder is here still.
They are about 4 feet high covered with fur. They have a tail kind of bushy and long pointed ears. From what i can understand they are a simple people who live with nature. They don't understand war.They have a face like an elf or a human.
________________________________________________________________________________
[11:14:00 AM] Grand sire: Morning, grandfilly! Tell us all about it.
[11:14:11 AM] Grand sire: *nuzzles and listens*
[11:20:39 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: I drept about some kind short with tail but with pointy ears. Well more to the point they from inner earth where centuries ago humans had enslaved them. They had broken free. Where this dram was it started when a group of kids went to some human ruins some sort of thing. It looks like a nexus of stone portals and these indentations in the rocks. An elder had found these children and was most upset. Out of curiosity they opened one these portal and it sucked in some highschool kid and sucked the elder and one of the children into our world here. Thats when the elder started to show the history of the humans to the kid. Showing an empire that controled both here and inner earth. Then they reach me I was in my human grandmothers place and I offered the kid couch bed to sleep on. Just I was waking up the elder said to me you arn't human and I responded that i'm a unicorn who incarnated here and i woke up.Grand dam lia says the elder is here still.
[11:21:46 AM] Grand sire: Ah so the elder is a real person
[11:23:04 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: yes i believe he is. It more vivid than most dreams I've had. Sometimes when human spirit comes to me I dream of thier last moments
[11:23:24 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: from thier perstective
[11:23:37 AM] Grand sire: So if he's still there then what else does he want?
[11:24:23 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: He wants help that grand dam said
[11:25:54 AM] Grand sire: Help with what?
[11:26:02 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: He just said" the portal to thier world is still open and they have no idea to close it. The indentation were for ords made out of some kind of crystal
[11:26:08 AM] Grand sire: Ah
[11:26:31 AM] O'onthrera: any reason they want it closed?
[11:27:05 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: it was they're Curiosity that opened the portal
[11:27:22 AM] Grand sire: Yes but why do they want to close it?
[11:29:25 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: he said "because our ancestors warned us about how evil humans can be. There were warning around the site the nexus."
[11:29:51 AM] O'onthrera: portals are typically two way, even if the portal 'sucks you in'. Can you describe this race in more detail?
[11:30:10 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: Yes dam saw them
[11:30:20 AM] O'onthrera: btw I can't take voice calls while at work ..
[11:30:35 AM] Grand sire: Who tried to call you?
[11:30:41 AM] O'onthrera: qu
[11:30:50 AM] Grand sire: Ah
[11:30:53 AM] Grand sire: Silly Qu
[11:31:13 AM] O'onthrera: actually I'm set DND so I don't know why my system even allowed it..
[11:31:38 AM] Grand sire: It shows you as available here.
[11:32:02 AM] O'onthrera: there we gp
[11:32:03 AM] O'onthrera: go
[11:32:12 AM] Grand sire: Yup now it's changed
[11:32:22 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: They are about 4 feet high covered with fur. They have a tail kind of bushy and long pointed. From what i can understand they are a simple people who live with nature. They don't understand war.
[11:32:40 AM] Grand sire: Tell him I don't understand war either. :P
[11:32:51 AM] O'onthrera: catlike, foxlike tail?
[11:32:58 AM] O'onthrera: it musta changed it back BTW just because i'm DND doesn't mean you can't disturb me
[11:33:03 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: oops long and pointed ears and the face is like a humans or an elfs
[11:33:13 AM] O'onthrera: i just use that mode to get rid of notifications while at work
[11:33:18 AM] Grand sire: I will always disturb you. ;)
[11:34:16 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: :)
[11:35:36 AM] Grand sire: So how do we go about closing the portal?
[11:36:37 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: They don't know. The ruins there seemed like thier had been a great battle.
[11:36:39 AM] O'onthrera: why do they even have a portal to the human world? also did you get them back to their world?
[11:37:02 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: no they came to me
[11:37:46 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: I guess in ancient times humans had portals to inner earth. They talked about some empire
[11:42:15 AM] O'onthrera: oh to inner earth, to Lemuria and Atlantis and stuff.. yeah. I do not think the portals should be broken. Send them back, i'll put a selective seal up later, can you tell me where about in the world this here portal is?
[11:45:41 AM] Ko'onthra Trypnotk: Wel it was a forest filled with pine trees and other kinds of trees. The ruins were overgrown. That preaty much all he showed me.They elder and the young one are going back through and i feel them both they are thankfull. I told them you would be a long to seal it.
No comments:
Post a Comment