Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Comments and messages

To those who read my blog feel free to comment. Listen to the songs i have put on here there were messages in there.The universe is always trying to guide you. Message can appear in anything. You can ask it for anything and it will happen in the long run. Always let your heart guide you and never give up always push forward. While i'm this world all i want to do is inspire others to be better than themselves.True I'm a unicorn who incarnated here and also true once i leave this world I am never incarnating here again humans that read this. The things I've had done to me here don't show the goodness humanity can do , but there is darkness within all humans, but to good is admirable.
The things seen are selfishness,lying,cheating others, Taking advantage of those who are trying to help you out.Take heart of these negative people and avoid them.They will only drag you down with them. Be better person and inspire those around you through random acts of kidness.

No comments: