This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
homesickness
My homesickness got the best of me when i to bed. I alway try to preset a happy face to other but sometimes my homesickness just gets the best of me. When i called out to my dam she didn't come. The only one there was my other grand dam and my grand sire fadeyr. Maybe there were others but i didn't know grand dam helped put me to sleep. I always try to find happiness here but its just very to find said happiness. Most of my family is over there and can visit in spirit form which sucks.I'm missing out on kids growing to be here.I have no choice but to go on as I always have. The homesickness will pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment