I remember aunt Shara and uncle baten from home both are mates to great mother but i was always very close to them. Me and aunt shara always very close.I also remember gm always had me call her mother. She always joked that calling her great mother made her feel old.Besides my dam. I always spent alot of time around gm. I know i'm her daughter just you are but i was always around her.I spent alot of time with her.Qu also spent alot of time visiting her. When she asked me and qu to come here I remember saying yes we would gladly do it for her. I guess she wanted to see if the humans had changed but I don't think that they have.
For the most part the humans that good natured really don't care about what happens to this world unless it affects them personally. Many are like that. There some who actively try to fight back against the system but they are still small against those in power. I admire those who do or try to inspire others. Those in the religious community can inspire others to do good. The key word there is "But." I've been on the receiving end of that brainwashing. Where i was taught to hate gays,budists were cultists the christian view point. All religions can do good, but most sadly seem to lose what the general message is. Jesus was all about love as was Muhammad's message was love and tolerance of others.Humans have distorted these honorable people and screwed up there messages.
There is still hope for your people humans. But the things that were done to my people can't be forgiven no matter how we much we try to forgive you. It would be like asking the jews to forgive the germans and the nazi for what happened to them. I know to this day there is resentment pointed at germany from israel and vise versa. Humans almost took my sire away from me. Humans have wiped out most species on this world and continue to do so. China actively pollutes this world like there is no tomorrow without a care in the world. EWnd result is this humaity has a long way to go. As for if my people will ever forgive humans that will be a difficult thing to do. Unless we get humans to apologize and open dialogue with us. Then maybe we can find peace. Humanity is very war like species. If it see weakness in someone they move to exploit them. History has proven this over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment