Monday, September 21, 2015

My journey

All my life I've always felt a connection to nature and it always seemed as if I had a connection to animals. Up until recently I had never even heard of otherkin until it came to me in a dream. I would remember things I had seen and heard in them. Then look them up only to find out it was a real person.I've been a unicorn all my dreams save a few.Its gotten to the point that I can feel a horn on my head and wings on my back. Seems as if I was also a foal in all these dreams. All my life I've always felt a connection to nature and it always seemed as if I had a connection to animals. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a alicorn.I can remember from a dream as it was so vivid I could feel the wind under my wings it was night at the time. There was a forest as far as the eye could see. In the other world there a village of many races that I 've visited in multiple dreams. There were many races everything from fae to centaurs all living happily together. I always going to the market.There was also a puppet show in the market. Beings of all kinds going about there business. Also I remember a fountain it was a lion's head.My family has visited this town many times and I know we have friends there. I know the town located on the otherside over between england and scotland.

No comments: