always stay true to your path in this life or the next.Follow your own light. Let others be a beacon to you. There is wisdom in yourself look from within."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't give up or give in, You'll find strength from within" something i learned when i was a filly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"“You're going to meet many people with domineering personalities: the loud, the obnoxious, those that noisily stake their claims in your territory and everywhere else they set foot on. This is the blueprint of a predator. Predators prey on gentleness, peace, calmness, sweetness and any positivity that they sniff out as weakness. Anything that is happy and at peace they mistake for weakness. It's not your job to change these people, but it's your job to show them that your peace and gentleness do not equate to weakness. I have always appeared to be fragile and delicate but the thing is, I am not fragile and I am not delicate. I am very gentle but I can show you that the gentle also possess a poison. I compare myself to silk. People mistake silk to be weak but a silk handkerchief can protect the wearer from a gunshot. There are many people who will want to befriend you if you fit the description of what they think is weak; predators want to have friends that they can dominate over because that makes them feel strong and important. The truth is that predators have no strength and no courage. It is you who are strong, and it is you who has courage. I have lost many a friend over the fact that when they attempt to rip me, they can't. They accuse me of being deceiving; I am not deceiving, I am just made of silk. It is they who are stupid and wrongly take gentleness and fairness for weakness. There are many more predators in this world, so I want you to be made of silk. You are silk.”
― C. JoyBell C.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"“What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.”
― Plutarch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The river is constantly turning and bending and you never know where it's going to go and where you'll wind up. Following the bend in the river and staying on your own path means that you are on the right track. Don't let anyone deter you from that.
Eartha Kitt
Eartha Kitt
_________________________________________________________________________________
A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether.
Roy H. Williams
Roy H. Williams
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be like leaf in river. Let the current take you where ever it takes you. -----Great Mother
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The one characteristic of authentic power that most people overlook is humbleness. It is important for many reasons. A humble person walks in a friendly world. He or she sees friends everywhere he or she looks, wherever he or she goes, whomever he or she meets. His or her perception goes beyond the shell of appearance and into essence.
Gary Zukav
Gary Zukav
________________________________________________________________________________
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Helen Keller
_________________________________________________________________________________
Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
Maya Angelou
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
Mary Kay Ash
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
Edith Wharton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
Joseph Campbell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
William James
Maya Angelou
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
Mary Kay Ash
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
Edith Wharton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
Joseph Campbell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
William James
_________________________________________________________________________________
Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come.
Henri Nouwen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
Christopher McCandless
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question.
Willard Scott
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Albert Einstein
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honesty is the best policy.
Benjamin Franklin
Henri Nouwen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
Christopher McCandless
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question.
Willard Scott
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Albert Einstein
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honesty is the best policy.
Benjamin Franklin
No comments:
Post a Comment