Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Starlight's Village

My brother had gone there to try to free the ponies there from Starlight's grasp. He had contacted me via crystal that he was in trouble so i went there. He told me what she had done to him. When i approuched her she had said my brother was happy here and refused to release him including is cutie mark. I bargained with her and I offerend to trade myself for him. To which she agreed.The agreement was that i live in the village for the rest of my life without my cutie mark. When she removed my cutie mark it was the 2nd worst pain I've expiernced as Great mother done it to me in training. She returned his cutie mark to him which he went home and told Twilight of what happened. I don't know of the conversation they had.Twilight and the girls mission was to free the ponies there while also coming to free me too. In the time it took them to get there i had become sort of friends with Starlight at that time.I had told them that of everything that happened while so trying to keep them safe from starlight. I gave them all of the information I could also the fact that she had magic while everyone didn't. In time the ponies freed themselves from Starlight. When all was said and done while the others went home I went to look for Starlight. I found her in a forest not more than 20 miles from the next town over.I could have captured but instead i chose to be friend and put her in a hotel and paid them to keep fed and room over her head. To this day Starlight is one of my closest friends and I concider her a sister.

No comments: