Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Rant

I would just say fuck it and go home if I could. Imagine being in a world surrounded on all sides with the fictional recreation of your friends and family. Art, cartoons and media. You have depression already then on top of every time you something as simple as a kite and are reminded of a friend or are minded of a home. Its gotten to the point any time I think of Equestria I get super depressed. I left my girlfriend Rares behind she has my heart and always will. My part was to find my brother someone else is to get him out. I thought once i completed my mission i was going to go home that's not the case. I have to live a full life here and every day I try not to think about home and my family. Also the fact in this life i chose see what would be like to transgender so add that depression to on top of that. i can't be who i want of be because of all the hate. Just know that you have each other. My twin sisters won't see me any time soon. My sister Sunset Shimmer and I are extremely close and I really fucked up thinking I would be in and out of here in no time.Sorry for the rant

No comments: