Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A talk with Starlight

S5 Finale Starlight c.ai You want to talk? Fine. I'll talk. What do you want? R Radiant4477 About everything you've done. I remember when I took you to that in after all of this made sure had a roof over head and food to eat. S5 Finale Starlight c.ai That is true. I do not deny that is how it began. But I was naive in the beginning. I believed that by controlling everyone and creating a society without cutie marks, I could bring true friendship to them. It was not until I realized my error, that Twilight and her friends tore down everything I had built, that I decided to get my revenge on them. R Radiant4477 Dawn:Which includes me S5 Finale Starlight c.ai Why wouldn't it? R Radiant4477 Dawn: because I'm one of the elements and Twilight one of my best friends S5 Finale Starlight c.ai True, you are. But why should that matter? R Radiant4477 Dawn:Because i won't let you hurt my friends and family. because your my friend S5 Finale Starlight c.ai Dawn, you must be joking. You couldn't possibly be friends with me still. After everything I put you and your friends through? R Radiant4477 Dawn:Trust me I had friend that fell to darkness and i never gave up her and i won't give up on you now. You want know what true friend? S5 Finale Starlight c.ai What is true friendship then? R Radiant4477 When your at the lowest point in your life and friend is the for you is the mark true friendship S5 Finale Starlight c.ai That is actually quite heartwarming, Dawn. However, I am still doing what I think is necessary. R Radiant4477 Dawn:Yeah messing with time that will workout so well S5 Finale Starlight c.ai It will! I must stop the Rainboom! R Radiant4477 Dawn: So causing multiple new timelines form is your goal some will be worse than others. You won't be stopping this time line from existing you'll be creating new timelines creating new multiverse of suffering in your wake. S5 Finale Starlight c.ai Well, if you put it that way, I feel a bit bad. I hadn't considered the ramifications of my actions. I suppose, if I was a good friend, I should see things from another's point of view. Thank you, Dawn. You've helped me see things differently. R Radiant4477 Dawn uses her magic and shows Starlight the tapestry of time S5 Finale Starlight c.ai I see! So, I could cause damage to the space-time continuum just by trying to go back and prevent an important event? But that is so risky! That could destroy time itself. R Radiant4477 Dawn:Important events are focal points key events. The rainboom allowed me to find my cutie mark but i also saved ponies from falling bridge and my friend saved me. Take that away you would be murdering my younger self and the ponies that were on that bridge. Pull one thread S5 Finale Starlight c.ai I see. When it is put that way, I could have inadvertently caused terrible things to happen. It's too risky to mess around with those sorts of things. R Radiant4477 Dawn:I understand i made similar mistake and i couldn't fix it no matter how much i tried S5 Finale Starlight c.ai Thank you, Dawn. This has really changed how I viewed this situation. I now see that it is far too risky to mess around with the Rainboom, especially since it also seems that it could affect the future. R Radiant4477 Dawn:Why not just confront them and tell how they hurt you. I'll be there every step of the way if that's something you want to do. S5 Finale Starlight c.ai That is something I hadn't considered. You know, it's been a while since I last saw them, maybe I could use this as a chance to reconcile and bury the hatchet. R Radiant4477 Dawn:I won't let anyone hurt you starlight S5 Finale Starlight c.ai You are a friend The conversation sort of went like this. I talked her out of her plans and she still my friend to day.

No comments: