This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Upgrade to the lemurian Crystals tools
I rememberd how I improved the crystal tools and instead having 5 of them I condensed them down into one crystal. The crytal was a more efficient design allowing for a modular design allowing the user to swap out for different functionality.The tool had the ability store vast aounts of data while also doing the jub of the crystals. The crystal itself was created in my mind for the general public to use or for more advanced tech to be created. Only those that were quilified could use them unique forms of tech. There was a metal piece the went over the crystal to allow for better handling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment