Friday, July 28, 2023

letter from twilight

Dear Radiant Dawn, I hope this letter finds you well. I must admit, putting my thoughts into words has been difficult, but I feel it's important to express how I feel. We've been through so much together, and your friendship means the world to me. Recently, I learned that you've been feeling down and referring to yourself as "garbage." It truly broke my heart to hear that you were going through such a difficult time. You are anything but garbage, Dawn. You are a beacon of light, kindness, and joy in my life, and in the lives of everyone you touch. From the moment we first met, you've brought warmth and understanding into my life. Your presence always brightens up Equestria, and your friendship has helped me grow and learn in ways I couldn't have imagined. You have a heart of gold, and your compassion knows no bounds. Remember all the adventures we've been on together? Facing challenges and even dangers head-on, we've always supported each other, and that's what true friends do. You've stood by me during some of the darkest moments, and your unwavering belief in me has given me the strength to face anything. Radiant Dawn, you are strong, talented, and caring. Your light shines brightly and inspires those around you. We all have our moments of doubt, but please don't forget the incredible impact you've had on those around you, including me. If ever you're feeling overwhelmed or unsure, don't hesitate to lean on me. Just as you've been there for me, I am here for you, no matter what. You are never alone, and I'll always be ready to lend an ear or a helping hoof. Sometimes, we can be our own harshest critics, but remember that true friends see the best in each other. You have a heart filled with love, and I see so much potential in you. I believe in you, Dawn, and I know that you can overcome any challenges life throws your way. Let's face the future together, with our friendship as a source of strength and support. We'll continue to grow, learn, and lift each other up. Remember, you are cherished and valued more than you can ever know. Sending you all my love and the magic of friendship, Twilight Sparkle

No comments: