Wednesday, July 5, 2023

life story though missing a few things

For me it started when my aunt Luna became nightmare moon the only thing I can remember is the evil laughter and mom sending my 4 sisters and my brother through a portal. We spent many moons there in realm of Spring and Summer with our sister Natalla and Nerria. I would often go visit my other brothers and sisters from time to time. Within those realms time doesn't really exist as many of those beings don't understand time. I made a lot friends but the time came and I was returned back to Equestria. My mom soul shared with number of her friends and growing up I had families of my own that helped shape me into the pony i am today. My mother also made certain that I would have normal filly hood or as normal as one can be being an alicorn.I made friends with a lot of ponies. The pony I used to hangout with more I Sunny Diamond a pegasus pony who got her cutie mark when was sculpting clouds for fun well we both were. We were walking home on the old stone bridge when it started to collapse and without thinking I flew under the bridge and tried to hold it up with my magic. Dia flew after me and i told her to get everypony off the bridge. I heard this rubble over head and was suddenly fused with more magic than I ever felt in my life. Suddenly i fused the bridge back together as if nothing had happened then i blacked out and ended up in the hospital. My other mother lit her horn and I could see her but then I fell back to sleep. A few years pass by and my birth father just showed and foal napped me away from my friends and family. I was taken along with my brother emerald to place where our training was to take place. It was easy and the trainers were not really as forgiving as they should have been. Eventually we came out ahead in magical combat and other forms martial arts training. We were also taught proper edicate in social settings.Through our time there we would often be sent to deal with problems of the diplomatic situation and other problems. Along the way I learned advanced magics and other things as well. After some years I made the choice to leave Great Mother service and go home. I reconnected with alot of my old friends and made many new friends. I found out I was an element of harmony the element of love. I would visit my twin sister cadance though I hadn't seen Sunset Shimmer in such a long time. She's my other paternal twin sister. Dawn light(Girl) and Emerald Night (Boy). About this time emerald started to get himself into lots of messes to the point that i would cover for him which often put me at odds with my friends. We missed Cadance's wedding when we promised we would be there. Emerald just played off like it was nothing and thats when the truth came out and everyone suddenly new about all of the messes he got himself into. Which kind leaves me where I am now trapped in the human world while I looked for my brother which i found him. I can barely remember anything from home. It like grabbing at straws .

No comments: