This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Sunday, July 2, 2023
Polymer crystal
It was based on an atlantean auto repair for one their battle cruiser. It was found that it could be applied to organic tissue with some adaptation. Even after i left the project I further modified to be used in a polymer crystal that could be ingested if need be. The energy within was contained be a oscillating vibrational bubble. When the crystal was cracked the bubble would collapse in on itself thus release the healing energy what you place it upon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment