This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Tuesday, July 25, 2023
Living in Ponyville
Living in this place called ponyville has small town vibes where everyone has passing in knowing each other and often greet each. I have many friends in and around this little town. Many good memories there and one day i hope to return there.I have the love of my life within this town and I can't imagine my life without her.I also had in the works a plan to restore the golden oaks library using Vibrational Restoration. I just never got around to it. When i get back I'm going to restore it as a gift to twilight and to the ponies of ponyville.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment