Sunny Diamond one of my best friends growing up. Used to have sleepovers at her parents house in canterlot's south side a small stream flowed by her house. She was always telling me to be patient and i would get my cutie mark. That's the conversation we were having on that day. I can remember how she got her cutie mark we were playing around with clouds that day seeing if we could make funny shapes with them and laughing. She made this one cloud it really looked really cool and she got her mark. She was so excited and I was extremely happy for my friend. She was very understanding and a good friend. She got a job at the weather factory molding clouds. Every cloud has her signature touch to it. Eventually she made supervisor and was charge of whole department. After work the both of us would meet at a local donut shop where we would unwind from a long day and just chat. I would always make the time to go visit when i didn't have work. Just as she would make the time as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment