Had a bit more of memory pop up from when i destroyed my mom's tower. Well there were 5 of us alicorns there 4 sisters and 1 brother. Sunset, me , Cadance, Dawn Light, and Emerald Night.Light didn't want to get into trouble and just watched us. Sunny had learned a new spell she had wanted to show us. Em, me and Caddy tried the new magic. Sunny was showing off that could use the offensive spell with ease by blowing up small boulders and not wanting feel out left we joined her. After while Sunny and i got into a contest of who could destroy the largest boulders. That's part where missed and hit moms tower blowing it up. We all knew how much trouble we were in so we decided to try and keep it a secret. Didn't last long cause Light confessed and the rest kind went downhill from there. Mom had in her room looking down at me with that kind look that moms have. She knew i had did it though i kept saying I wasn't there and that i was over friends house. She then asked which friend and I couldn't think of what to say. Eventually then truth came out which lead to another line questions who taught you that spell. We all cracked and revealed it was Sunny which lead to all of us being grounded. Besides that my sister Light was always the quite one while Sunny was a trailblazer. Back then she could be a bit arrogant and even stubborn hell we were all stubborn in our own way. I just remember one she wasn't there and no pony knew where she was and mom wouldn't tell me where she was. That really hit me hard. She and I always had a friendly rivalry as sisters though in my neck of woods she my paternal twin sister along with Caddy. We just sort drifted apart a little bit. Sunny was the glue that kept us all together. We each sort us went our own ways along having different spheres of friends. Still love one another. Who knows how things would have turned out if Sunny had stayed.(edited)
[1:36 PM]
One last thing me being taught magic by great mother was a choice I made which took me away from my family for 7 years in Equestrian time. It had been a year after getting my cutie mark. She ended sending me to different parts of the fae realms and other places to solve problems. In those places i learned about different magic and technologies. Some even took me far into the past and some into the distant future. It was hard road till one day i came home. A lot of happy faces along with reconnecting with friends I had. I had changed a bit. Mom had me promise that i wouldn't show any pony the books i had wrote or the inventions I had created. The way she had said it could have dire effects on Equestria's natural evolution of magic. Over the years i found loop holes that i could help my friends in subtle ways with my tech. An example would be everything that Equestria took as sold fact was wrong in so many ways. Like unicorns couldn't become as powerful as Starlight or the portals that many used were extremely primitive compared to other places.That some magics that were dead ends in equestria had whole branching trees of research of their own
Also one final thing I kept Communication devices with my friends from home throughout my journey. I kept in constant contact with them. I don’t think I could’ve made it through everything I’ve been through without them. Because I knew them since I was a filly.
No comments:
Post a Comment