Saturday, August 14, 2021

Cutie marks and rediscovering an old friend

 I agree with you. With mine is a heart with 3 stars and wings coming out of it. I just know I was a late bloomer and tried lot of advanced magic which got me into a lot trouble. I was coming home from a friends house i had slept over her name was Sunny Diamond and we were crossing the old stone bridge in canterlot. I heard crumbling sound and I didn't think I just took flight and flew under the bridge. Saw it was falling apart and I just used my magic to hold up the the whole bridge. I can remember the pain in both my wings and horn. My friend had flown down and i told her to get everypony off the bridge. I also remember some sort of booming sound and being given huge in flux of magic. It felt really good like I could do anything. Then I woke up in a hospital bed from the image i could see somepony sitting in a chair at the end of my bed.I felt so weak and tired. For me I tend to follow my heart. I love learning about magic and how its tied to the land. Also flying everything about the freedom of being able to go where ever you please. Feeling the wind as it passes over your wings just feels really good. For me my cutie mark it an an extension of myself as I see it as for meaning I think its hope and change.

No comments: