Wednesday, August 25, 2021

So desperate to talk to somepony

 I just have the overwhelming urge just to talk to another pony. Anypony to be exact. I don't mean to really  just to talk or well in this case type. I just need to talk some pony. I really wish i could make some good friends here. There are few good friends. I just wish i could just talk to fellow kin well I guess I already just wish I could relate more.Sometimes I worry that I will mess up and drive them way. I really suck at this. 

3 comments:

SheepBombIntearctive said...

I know what you feel I'm also ponykin but undefinited it's very nice that I found somepony who feels like me

SheepBombIntearctive said...

I know what you feel I'm also ponykin but undefinited I searched for many years to find somepony who feels like me you can always talk with me about this

SheepBombIntearctive said...

I know what you feel I'm also ponykin but undefinited I searched for many years to find somepony who feels like me you can always talk with me about this