This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Friday, January 1, 2016
Wonder
I wonder what new things will happen in 2016. Something new and exciting. It like another adventure is on the horizon just waiting to be explored. Life is the ultimate adventure. Still i wouldn't mind going home for a visit or just staying there. After this life is over i am never coming back here again. I've had my fill of human life. Not to say humans arn't bad but they have long way to go before anyone takes them seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment