I'm sick and tired of liars. Those that say something and do another. Those that make themselves seem like they are bringing good into this world but instead bring pain and misery to everyone around them. those that seek to divide and cause constant drama.I've dealt with all these kinds people. Some i called friends and others are just lost causes. Why can't people say what they mean and mean it. Instead of making excuses. All this referring to people i've known growing up. I've had false friends that use me to steal something of mine. I mean really it just seem so stupid. When you put your trust in these people they only disappoint you. Life here is one of constant struggle. Not many of understand why humans constantly hurt others or lie over stupid crap. This is just rant. My blog sso i'll rant. I just needed to get this off my chest. With me I'm always sacrificing for others its just a part of who i am. I know things are settled with my dam. I just did what i did to get her attention. I'm so sorry it hurt her. I just wanted her to talk with all of us. I mean all of us have busy lives too and we make time to talk to each other even if its for a small duration. There is no competition for her attention. Like always me being stupid. At least ajashara got to talk to her again and qu got to talk to her again. Even if I'm on her shit list and I did promise i would never hurt her again and i will keep it.
I've just gotten to the point in my life here i just don't care about all the drama people throw out. I just don't let it bother me anymore. That what certain people like to cause drama then complain about it afterwards. I swear some just want more drama. Some humans seem thrive on it like it was some kind of drug. Ah oh well what can you do. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off and move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment