Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Discovery



               I had dream that i was healing an injured animal and I used my horn. I realize the kind of unicorn i am. I'm a healer in many ways both physically and mentally. Its just feels right. Just like giving makes you feel good and telling stories to children and watching their faces light up in wonder. That what i used to back home and what i'll continue to do. There are many more adventures waiting for me back home and here. Never be afraid of who you are. Something i just never understood is when someone says unicorn side and human side. How can that be. There is only one person doesn't matter if you are incarnated as a human or animal unless you are system of beings sharing one body.You can never truly run away from yourself like a darker half. Learn to embrace that side of you. Just as the other part of you being must do the same.Be in balance with each other. Yin and yang.

No comments: