Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Memories

My sister gave me back some of my memories. I remember playing game with leprechauns and a animal keeper.The game was called destroyer exact version the human game of hide and seek.We had a lot of fun playing of course i was it.To count down we used copper pennies on a string.I also remember something called the great unicorn hunt. I was there and  I manage to save a few dozen unicorns and bring them back to the sanctuary.I remember we so happy to be safe and sound. I remember i was in space as unicorn more energy at the moment i was passing by this world. They looked almost human except for their hands and their faces. They lived in this artificial world it was constructed around their moon. I watch and for a time i saw disaster that would destroy them. I saw people running in terror as the force fields on the bio dome failed mass amounts of people were sent out into the hard vacuum. Then i yelled" I will not stand by and watch them die." .I acted and used my power as a unicorn to save them and prevent the disaster from ever happening.  I was curious about these people so i shape shift into one of their people. Lived among them for a long time and was able to change back. They had an active democracy. They loved life and were full of it. They could travel between their home world and the colony i had saved in record time. Think of star trek they were that advanced or even more so cause they didn't fear anyone.Of course no one knew i had saved that colony but i didn't really care. I remember walking onto the grass and the museum people were really upset yelled at me to get back on the path. I also remember their is a race of beings advance as the unicorn who are the watchers and they really detest us. Cause we act and save people whenever we are around.They believe in galactic balance and would rather watch. Do nothing as not to upset the balance between good and evil. I met one during the great unicorn hunt and asked for his help and he said there was nothing he could do. I just know the people behind it were human. Some rich lord or king maybe even an emperor. When I asked Illiane'thi about the hunt she told me she had heard of it. Many unicorns had lost their lives to it.She also said "all were reborn as unicorns can't die." Qu'soolin was there too he helped calm the other unicorns down with his humor and making some of the crying foals laugh at him. Many had lost someone they loved.Afterwards i was angry at the humans after they had betrayed us and turned on us. It was a betrayal of epic size. I had talked to this human king and i thought had convinced him not to hunt unicorns for sport and he created the hunt for all his rich friends. It was to be grand affair. They had dogs and horses where they slaughtered unicorns by the masses and it was all for fun. This hunt took place over a 6 month period where any lord or lady could come in and hunt a legendary unicorn.

No comments: