This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Sunday, December 6, 2015
My Dam and Sire
My Dam and Sire
This is the unicorn who was always there for me in bad times and good times. On my journey through life back home and here. Was always there when i needed her. Even if she apart of another both havn't merged fully yet. So thus far me and qu have two dams. Both love us dearly. Plus all my other grand dams and sires who are awesome. My Sire from back home has always watched over me and cared for me as any could ever ask. My grand Dam Illiane'thi is a major part of my life here she has given me hope and peace. She is like third dam to me. Even if my earthly dam can't speak with me all the time i do know she love qu and me dearly. Its just that i've always had constant contact with my dam. Just to say Hello to her once in awhile is hard cause she just seems to ignore us to some extent. I know she doesn't do it intentionally. But if she wants to have a better relationship with qu and i she just to be around more if she can. Even a hi or hello would be fine. Great mother is mother of all of us ,but with she and i have always had a closer relationship.Mother always watches over all of us and will respond to us if we call out to her. We are her children.
Message from Gm" Greetings all I have to say I'm really happy to be here. I'm always watching and always willing to help any of my children out. If you need me call out to me please I know there some of you in dire straights. Please i beg you please call out to me. It pains my heart to see so many of my children fighting amongst themselves."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment