Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Home


Home is so close and yet feels so far away. So distant that it seems like its in another world. Many of us came here to see the humans because we were curious about them, Some for the experience ,some to see if humans had indeed changed. Many humans are decent folk while other are really bad. I've been here on this world for many life times. I know who and what i am this life as I have awoken. I miss my family and friends. My children have visited me. I want to return home. Illiane'thi showed me a glimpse of home and i saw a fairy there Odell my sweet daughter and one of my best friends. What hurts most is realizing how much i gave up to come here. And yet i've grown so much and learned so much. I'm not the same  winged unicorn that came here. When i return home I will have new sense of the world and see things with a new light.Family is everything both here and at home. Here we unicorns are cut off from our kin. But Don't lose hope we will find our way home. Those of who haven't yet awaken will return home. No one gets left behind. The humans spoil this world we once called home or maybe world like it. I think we should find a world where there are no humans. Real world where everyone can play.Let thew humans have this world that they continue to spoil with all their waste. Maybe they will stop killing this world and realize that this is it.

No comments: