This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Family
Well i guess i traveled to an old dwelling of mine and I met Odell my best friend and Daughter. She is beautiful and kind with lots of energy. She has told that i alot of dwellings scattered around all over the place.I've been finding out that i have alot of children mostly mixed raced kids but i love all dearly.I have realized since coming here how precious family is. Coming here was selfish. Leaving all my family behind to go off exploring is so selfish. I mean in the past if i were off exploring and they needed i could instantly pop back and visit them. So after this incarnation i am completely through leaving my family behind without a means of contacting me. No more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment