This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Friday, August 21, 2015
The Lightwind Transport
hey just remember something about tram system in the fae woods. It connected all the fae woods together was powered by tree roots that pulled the tram along they had somehow built the stations into the trees and had the trees form some kind tunnels. It was called the lightwind transport. I remember riding it and in front of me was dwarf. I remember that is was designed for those who could teleport but i had to try it . I was so excited to try it. It was marvel fae engineering.Makes anything designed by humans look like rank amateurs.It has exist for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment