[8/23/2015 10:09:20 PM] K'shencra: His answer to "What happened to him" was "What always happens to us unicorns?" and I then knew it had something to do with humans.
[8/23/2015 10:10:07 PM] Ko'onthra: what did humans do to father?
[8/23/2015 10:10:33 PM] Qu'soolin Ka'shara co'hana: ?
[8/23/2015 10:11:19 PM] K'shencra: he has been hesitant to..
[8/23/2015 10:12:48 PM] K'shencra: * We will talk about it someday, but not yet. I don't want any of you to turn to hate or anger over what happened, and I feel.. if I am back for a while it will hurt less when I finally talk about it.
[8/23/2015 10:13:09 PM] Ko'onthra: ok
[8/23/2015 10:14:39 PM] K'shencra: * Humans are what they are. They need to grow, to find their place in the universe, to realize a harmonious role within it, and then they will stop .. harming things around them.
[8/23/2015 10:15:25 PM] Qu'soolin Ka'shara co'hana: I could never hate or be angry I'm just happy that you're in my life again and father and everyone else including Ko'onthra.
[8/23/2015 10:17:34 PM] Ko'onthra: I don't hate humans for action a of few. You blame an entire people for the action of a few people.
[8/23/2015 10:17:58 PM] Ko'onthra: oops you can't blame
[8/23/2015 10:19:07 PM] K'shencra: * I do not blame all of humanity for what happened. I just want to ensure no one else does, over it. I would not want to be the cause.
[8/23/2015 10:20:11 PM] Ko'onthra: i understand father
[8/23/2015 10:21:09 PM] Qu'soolin Ka'shara co'hana: I understand too.
[8/23/2015 10:25:59 PM] K'shencra: Acttually.. I have no reason to believe my* family cannot handle it, so .. I will tell you all. I wanted to hear first, that you would say you would foster no anger, and that has been done..
[8/23/2015 10:30:27 PM] K'shencra: * I have a gift for dreams, whether it is for interpretation, dream walking, or finding things that are plaguing dreams and dealing with it. Someone asked for my help. K'shencra knew about this and I went. Everything went fine there, but on the way back.. maybe I should have taken a more direct way home, but I wanted to investigate the cause of the dream tainting I saw.
[8/23/2015 10:35:38 PM] K'shencra: * I was captured by humans, I don't know by who precisely. I will explain that. But they knew about magick and knew how to use it. They must have known something about me because they put me to sleep somehow. Any time I woke up. they'd put me back to sleep. During that time they would appear in my dreams, but it was not like they were .. part of my dreams. It was more like, they were entering mine..
[8/23/2015 10:38:13 PM] Ko'onthra: trying to use you for experiments.
[8/23/2015 10:39:56 PM] K'shencra: * They would do all sorts of different things in my mind, in my dreams. I could not tell you how long I was there, but it could have been years. They would.. it could be as simple as having a meeting inside there, to trying different rituals, to probing me to see if they could take over my body. I fought back a lot, but it was more difficult than.. expected. In your own dream, you should be like a god, able to change the circumstances around you, because it is your dreamspace. But they .. somehow .. were able to do the same in my dreams, leading to countless stalemates...
[8/23/2015 10:41:05 PM] Ko'onthra: They were trying to break you.
[8/23/2015 10:42:17 PM] Ko'onthra: Humans do it down here for interrogation.
[8/23/2015 10:46:36 PM] K'shencra: * The last time they ever.. attempted anything, it was them talking about how I served no more use and should.. simply.. have my horn removed and be otherwise disposed of. I panicked but could not awaken still, until.. well until they actually started to cut into it. The pain from it was.. absolutely indescribable. Inside I felt like the entire world was disintegrating.. It took only seconds of the sound of grinding through my entire spirit, that I woke up.. When you are about to .. get it cut off.. that's what it feels like. That someone is taking a blade to your spirit. It is like unhearing a song.
[8/23/2015 10:47:38 PM] *** Hokolntha Te'hana frowns ***
[8/23/2015 10:48:04 PM] K'shencra: * I do not clearly remember my actions past that.. I remember.. a tube in my mouth. humans around.. being kept in a common stable. And bolting directly through a wall.
[8/23/2015 10:48:24 PM] K'shencra: * and then.. running.
[8/23/2015 10:48:50 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Where was I during this?
[8/23/2015 10:49:32 PM] K'shencra: * I think the better question was.. where was I. I have no idea if I was even on the same plane.
[8/23/2015 10:50:07 PM] K'shencra: * I was taken so far away the stars above were different.
[8/23/2015 10:51:23 PM] K'shencra: * But the people who took me must have known something.. nothing makes sense unless they knew what I had gone there to do.
[8/23/2015 10:52:05 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Ah
[8/23/2015 10:52:26 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Forgive me for not coming to your aid.
[8/23/2015 10:54:10 PM] K'shencra: * If you are asking about a timeframe.. K'shencra was with foals at the time. I should not have left. She had worries about it, but I had gone to dreamwalk with others hundreds of times before without any issue. In fact I don't even think the people I visited that time were at fault. Someone must have overheard.. or used them as bait..
[8/23/2015 10:58:22 PM] K'shencra: * The wound on my horn had.. healed over.. before I had ever made it back home again. And things were different enough that a generation must have passed.
[8/23/2015 11:02:55 PM] Ko'onthra: I must leave father and ma'aten. Have to take silly home. See you later grand sire
[8/23/2015 11:03:57 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: (heart)
[8/23/2015 11:04:39 PM] K'shencra: * it is alright my little ones. There is more I want to say but I am being interrupted..
[8/23/2015 11:05:14 PM] K'shencra: It is either by low blood sugar or this... but I am starting to shake, hard. I need to go take my pills and my insulin.
[8/23/2015 11:05:31 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Okie dokie
[8/23/2015 11:06:15 PM] Ko'onthra: be safe
[8/23/2015 11:07:10 PM] Qu'soolin Ka'shara co'hana: We Hope you feel better.
[8/23/2015 11:10:06 PM] K'shencra: back
[8/23/2015 11:10:19 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Please continue
[8/23/2015 11:18:25 PM] K'shencra: * This is the first time I have told this story to anyone but my love, and apparently she did not remember it. She has undergone many changes, somehow she has managed to become more beautiful... But alas, I should remain on point..
[8/23/2015 11:20:41 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: :)
[8/23/2015 11:23:46 PM] K'shencra: * The battle with them every time they came, was not unlike trying to defend a forest or your home from an intruder, except the intruders having as much power as you to use to attack. At some point, I just started.. picking my battles. If they just came together to meet inside the mind of a unicorn, I just let them, so I could save my energy for the times they came to do harm..
[8/23/2015 11:26:14 PM] K'shencra: * I do not believe they broke me, but I was so tired by the end. Mentally exhausted, and maybe not all together in my head. I didn't go straight home. I did not want my beloved to see the mess I became.. I felt.. I had to get my head together first. I just kept running, when I broke free. I didn't stop for.. I believe a season and a half had changed, over that time.
[8/23/2015 11:28:36 PM] K'shencra: * In the beginning I felt like they were still in there.. then I realized it was just me having.. nightmares.. have you ever heard of a unicorn having nightmares? It seems like a total contradiction. But even those subsided eventually. I no longer have nightmares of the wizards in the white coats. Then, I went home...
[8/23/2015 11:31:10 PM] K'shencra: * I don't currently feel capable of doing.. what I used to do. Maybe someday.. but I lost something.. Naivety, perhaps, and the idea that no one is going to mean any harm.
[8/23/2015 11:31:41 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Rashek lost that, too.
[8/23/2015 11:32:25 PM] K'shencra: * and finally, my beloved is nosing me about something. She says you can.. write this down, as I have told it.. to.. to save it. So that I never have to tell this story again.
[8/23/2015 11:32:43 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: I was already going to.
[8/23/2015 11:33:32 PM] K'shencra: * It is appreciated. I am just trying to put the whole experience out of my mind. To forget.
[8/23/2015 11:34:17 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Be with your mate as much as possible...continuously, if you can. She will help you heal.
[8/23/2015 11:37:49 PM] K'shencra: * She was always a healer. She still is a healer. It's nice to know that some things don't have to change. She only got more beautiful. Even after she was with foals, her being gravid only increased her glow. Other stallions would look, and watch, and I understood... one could not take their eyes away.
[8/23/2015 11:38:19 PM] K'shencra: I am blushing so hard now my face feels like it's on fire...
[8/23/2015 11:39:03 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Time for you two to spend some intimate time together. :)
[8/23/2015 11:42:00 PM] K'shencra: * We have been... though each time she looks at me she gets.. well I smell her reaction to me nd then she gets all blushy and nervous and looks down, as if she is ... on one hoof we feel like its still been forever together, and another, its like we just met. Its an internal conflict for her, but time will resolve it. It is merely what happened before happening again. It already is happening.
[8/23/2015 11:43:03 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Right
[8/23/2015 11:43:20 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: She is remembering quickly.
[8/23/2015 11:43:53 PM] K'shencra: I set myself up to remember. It is how I have made awakening happen from lifetime to lifetime.
[8/23/2015 11:44:10 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Things will move fast for you, K'shencra. It is best if you let the river carry you.
[8/23/2015 11:44:51 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: You have done this before, but not on Earth. It won't be quite as easy this time.
[8/23/2015 11:45:18 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Let the river carry you, and all will be well.
[8/23/2015 11:46:38 PM] K'shencra: What I am about to say might sound crude for humans, but it should be fine for unicorns, I hope so.
[8/23/2015 11:49:02 PM] K'shencra: He already knows it.. When he comes to me I already wink for him, just from him being in the same area as me. I am not sure i'm ready to have another foal, I'm just rediscovering the ones I have...
[8/23/2015 11:50:10 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: We are not bothered by talk of sex, little one.
[8/23/2015 11:50:39 PM] K'shencra: I didn't think we would be. I should have gone with my heart on that one.
[8/23/2015 11:52:09 PM] K'shencra: I remember all the love I have for him, and I remember how I felt when he was missing.. I just wish I could turn off my body's desires until I have acclimated just a little more to all these new memories.
[8/23/2015 11:53:22 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: Flow with the river :)
[8/23/2015 11:53:50 PM] K'shencra: if I flow with the river I will have a foal by next spring for certiain.
[8/23/2015 11:55:17 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: That area confuses me since you are here.
[8/23/2015 11:56:04 PM] K'shencra: I am here, but I can also be there.
[8/23/2015 11:56:47 PM] K'shencra: and when I am facing him, and feeling him, unicorn body to unicorn body..
[8/23/2015 11:57:14 PM] K'shencra: Believe me when I say, that it is possible.
[8/23/2015 11:59:45 PM] Hokolntha Te'hana: I've met people here who claimed that they got pregnant over there, but I always thought they were nutcases. this whole thing is based on lie and the one both me and qu called our surrogate mother could give two shits about us. I am so tired of lies
Can't really trust anything that comes from Hok or whatever he calls himself as most things are just lies.
No comments:
Post a Comment