Monday, March 15, 2021

Twilight

 I guess I entered her dream that's how it seemed. She in this flooded room trying to do research of some kind. I was asking how she got here and what was the last thing she remembered. She told she doing some spell. I just felt good to be with my friend again. Then there was this strange woman who entered the dream. I approached her and informed her saying ," Twilight is my friend and sister hurt her and I have friends that can drop kick you into a star." This woman ran away very quickly. She had some old 1950's car towards the end of the dream there was a construction crew working on the road. Funny thing is the house and the road I know where they are. after i woke up i felt really bad about what i had said to the lady and really wanted to apologize.(edited)


No comments: