Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Machines for Rares

 I remembered two machine I made for Rares and the cutie mark crusaders. The machine for Rares was a full walk in booth where a pony would enter and be scanned for their measurements. Also part of the machine could replicate any dress Rares had designs for allowing her to make multiple copies. It could also take the measurements and apply them to the dress saving Rares time. Before I left Rares had three of these machines in her stores. It also could display a dress in a holographic picture allowing Rares to customize on the fly. As for the CMC  the machines are small pendant designed to help them help ponies find their cutie marks. The crystals scan the ponies vibration and provide a list of possibilities in holographic form for the cmc to decide on what to try.  I suppose i could have designed to help stream line the process though my intension was to help and not all the fun out it for them. Rares often remarked that the pendants were very stylish and I know that Sweetie loved her pendant

No comments: