Just had another dream of me getting my brother out of another mess he got himself into also while that was going on a whole mess was happening back home. I missed out on helping my friends and family when they could have needed my help. I know I left some things behind if or when they needed me. It just seems that I'm always bailing out my brother . It would seem I'm here to get him out of trouble here.
In the dream my brother was trying to woo this queen only thing was she was playing him for a fool and had gotten her people into a lot of trouble. Her neighbor to the north was invading and she had some how opened rift into the fire realm. So it seems I made her crystal shield and sealed off the rift. Got my bro out of another mess in the process sent a fire elemental back home. This may just be dream or a memory though i would still get him out of any mess he gets into. I mean who would get him out of the meses he gets himself into. The dude has a strong heart and he follows that. Kind of leads me here to this world someone had to watch his back.
No comments:
Post a Comment